Game version: 1.5.37
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: IOS 14.4
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): all
    Player Type (EX: Mage): mage

Player Gear: ELR+EMC+Integralas
    Abilities: Blink
    Reproducible: Yes, happens every few minutes
    Current situation (bug): Blink crashes the game.

It's possible this happens if I draw the sign on a rock or edge where one cannot move.
    Hard to tell, things happen too fast. In trials above 50, every second run crashes.
    I lost at leat 10 trial levels in Bronze event due to repeated crashes.

Expected situation (working): It shouldn't crash, lol.

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. Use blink repeatedly until it crashes

Update: Boss fight, Morgenheim, Legendary, using frost bolt and blink, crashes at least TWICE every time. Yes, every single time it crashes twice. Sometimes Eternium restarts the boss fight from scratch when restarted and sometimes it goes into the main menu (I guess depending on whether the status go saved or not). My current design requires blink, which make eternium completely unplayable. However it doesn't seem to crash (at least not much) using fireball fighting mobs. When I do that in trials I'm always blinking backwards into open space away from the mobs. But the game also crashes blinking around Kara in an open space.

I'm guessing that the program is crashing trying to decide where to blink to. Blink does NOT go to where you draw the sign if you do not have a path directly to that point. It's very annoying but the point is, the game get a blink at (x,y) and has to pick a different spot depending on the terrain and mobs. I'm guessing there's a collision sometimes which causes the crash. However I have tested blinking right off the map and that usually works.

Comment

Working...
    X