Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

incorrect stat on arena debrief? (dodge dmg? more than 100% opponent stats dmg?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incorrect stat on arena debrief? (dodge dmg? more than 100% opponent stats dmg?)

Hi,

i have some problems with the debrief at end of pvp arena. the stats doesn't look realistic, especially when there are huge gap between the two chars.

for example :
    -> i have a lvl 70 mage with 5 million toughness/ 500k dmg (with lilly), some part of the stat are celestial, some are lvl77...
    -> my opponent is a warrior with a lvl50 blue/purple stuff that have 38k dmg/200k toughness

on this fight the warrior was killed in few second by my auto attacks, and only hits few times with nearly no dmg.

opponent part :
    i see in the debrief 3800% of the opponent dmg are done by "blocked"... hmm i don't remember the loss of 3717% of my life... and i don't killed him 37 times, only once. KO
    585% absorbed? KO
    the true dmg for him are done via rending slash 9% for the main skill, +91% for the dot (lol) which are 100% , i will say ok for that, (but i guess some of the dot are calculated after the end of the match.)
    the heal stats are strange, there are stated to be dmg, but i don't get what means 33% dmg for life on hit, 3% dmg life regen, 36% dmg heal.... KO
    3717% + 585% + 91% + 36% + 33% + 9% + 3% = 4 474 % which are (for me) a complete nonsense. KO

personnal char part :
    what are the 39% of unknown dmg? 1% dodge dmg? (after some tests i suspect these are dmg from clones)
    how can i dmg my opponent via dodging him? KO
    47% + 9% + 3% + 1 % + 39% = 99% I could say OK because of some round part somewhere

cf screenshots bellow

regards,

Game version: 1.5.42
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: android
    Device Model : redmi 8 pro
    Map or Trial: arena
    Player Type (EX: Mage): mage but can happen for every class
    Player Gear: ?
    Abilities: all
    Reproducible: 5/5
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ashriven; 04-06-2021, 05:22 PM.
Working...
X