X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior stuck in the air on "Leap"

Game version: version 1.5.89
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: Android 11
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : Samsung Tab A (10 inch)
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Morgenheim​
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Warrior
    Player Gear: HUNA-SAZA-SUWO-5264 (I think friend code shows gear?)
    Abilities: Leap
    Reproducible: 1/5 = happened once

I was doing the Reclaiming their wealth" quest, and on the level boss used my Leap skill. As we leapt up in the air - he died. His body vanished but I stayed up in the air - and the entire screen was black. I could not move at all. I opened a portal to town, but could not move into the portal. So I used Leap again, and could see the edge of the land below me (and the portal stayed next to me). After 4 or 5 leaps, I ended up under the map, and one more leap put me back on the ground. Then I could move into the marked area to complete the area.

It only happened once so far, and if he has to die in the air, it would be hard to duplicate.

The 1st screenshot is after a few leaps, the 2nd screenshot is the next to last leap. You can see on the mini-map that I was above the map area. I did not think enough to get more shots - I was just trying to get unstuck...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221020-150813_Eternium.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	214850 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221020-150842_Eternium.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	214851

Been there, done that - same level. Took me a couple of leaps to find the ground. I guess they made some fun there, right? Just be careful not to overshoot him and sail off the balcony again.

Comment

Working...
    X