• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG entering levels on Legendary rez point is out of play zone on level

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (7).png
Views:	263
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	216199This doesn't happen every time, but most of the time if I try to enter​ the levels on worlds 2, 3, and 4 on Legendary without a quest. it can happen as many as 7 times in a row. if I exit the game and re-enter it may ressolve the issue, but most of the time, I must wait to have a quest in order to re-enter the higher levels on Legendary mode. I have also rezzed with characters falling is space once but that was after attempting more than a dozen times to enter without refreshing the game (Closing game and re-entering anew.)
    ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Not surprised that you are having issue with Act II as that act has been whacked since they redesigned it to the current design. There are all kinds of pathing issues with that act. Acts III and IV do not typically have that issue.

What happens is that after you start a level 20 times? The random starts begin. Those random starts can dump you in places that it is pretty much impossible to get out of on Act II.

That many issues in a row is atypical.

I am just another player. The real support people are the ones to give official answers. I just wanted to share why there is a change after 20 starts. Those 20 starts are combined across all three difficulty levels.

Comment

• Wolfsgirl
      Wolfsgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      glad to find that it isn't just me, my paranoia was creeping in

Yes 2.27 and 4.52 seem to be notorious for this
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Working...
    X