Can't Finish Quest "Decapitation Strike"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Finish Quest "Decapitation Strike"

It is as the title says. I'm on the objective to "Slay the Aztrak Chieftain" but no such enemy appears; I killed every mob on the map and the quest remains incomplete. Redoing the level does not solve the problem. This has effectively decreased by 1 the number of daily quests I can do. Please help?

I have run into this issue many times myself. I would spawn where the chieftain is supposed to be. You have to abandon the quest, and start it again from town, and hopefully spawn outside of where the chieftain is. It's a pain in the ass, and sometimes takes a couple of tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Satyrpunk View Post
      I have run into this issue many times myself. I would spawn where the chieftain is supposed to be. You have to abandon the quest, and start it again from town, and hopefully spawn outside of where the chieftain is. It's a pain in the ass, and sometimes takes a couple of tries.
      I was looking for a way in the game to abandon the quest so I could move past the issue, but I couldn't figure it out. Can you tell me how to abandon a quest? Or do you mean I just have to keep restarting the level?

Comment

There are several quests that have more than one objective; some even needing to be done in an order; or you'll have to repeat it to gain a complete.

This particular quest requires slaying three individual targets and recovering each of their Intel.

Happy Hunting !
        ~S~

Comment

Originally posted by Wisp View Post
          There are several quests that have more than one objective; some even needing to be done in an order; or you'll have to repeat it to gain a complete.

This particular quest requires slaying three individual targets and recovering each of their Intel.

Happy Hunting !
          ~S~
          One of the targets is missing and cannot be slain

Comment

I have yet to read of that on any quest.
            As you mentioned it as a Daily; it would seem that you have completed it before.
            I can offer that there is an area to the bottom right; when you first start; that contains a target area.

Best of luck.
            ~S~

Comment

The only way that I know of to abandon a Daily Quest without completing the quest is to delete your account and start all over again.

Once you start any particular story level 20 times, you start with the random starting locations. The story level for the Decapitation Strike can have a "random" starting locating that is right where the Aztrak Chieftain is supposed to be. When you spawn in this location? You can collect the valuable intel but the Aztrak Chieftain is not there. So, you have to run the level again and again you spawn in a different location where the Aztrak Chieftain is actually there.

Yes, when you spawn in the location without the Aztrak Chieftain? Immediately abandon the level and start it again.

Comment

Originally posted by wagginston View Post
                It is as the title says. I'm on the objective to "Slay the Aztrak Chieftain" but no such enemy appears; I killed every mob on the map and the quest remains incomplete. Redoing the level does not solve the problem. This has effectively decreased by 1 the number of daily quests I can do. Please help?
                The Cog wheel / Icon, to the right of the Hero Icon, that are both under the " Store " button. " Press / Click on the Cog wheel, and then
                " End Level " is what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X