Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devastate is bugged?

Hi,

I didn't find this topic anywhere so figured I start it. If it's already been discussed and resolved please link me to it, thanks.

The skill doesn't seem to function properly-meaning it fails to execute very easily due to either narrow spaces such as the edges to arena. Or the exact positioning of yourself to your target in close proximity. And it fails to happen very easily against bosses that appear large in size. Causes me to not want to use it and replace it with another skill that doesn't have the same issue but it's a very good skill and I would like the option to use it effectively with confidence.

Is this the way the skill was intended to function or is it a tech issue of some sort? Frustrating to have it fail any amount of times in a row repeatedly then having to wait a second to try it again.

Thanks

Can someone please move this thread to the section that it should go for the people who can fix the issue to see it? I haven't heard any confirmation its being looked into and I don't want to make a duplicate thread somewhere else. Especially since I'm not sure where to post it.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm a warrior player as well. As you mentioned, devastate is sometimes canceled or blocked by obstacles. This mostly happens especially against dragons when devastate is done in narrow space or near obstacles like rocks, trees, etc. (against mobs and other bosses are (generally) fine even on narrow space).

It's annoying, not sure if it's intended by devs or not (perhaps not), but anyway you can avoid it by summoning dragons in large open area where there are not obstacles like rocks, trees, etc. Dragons are normally summoned on the spot where the last mob is killed, so kill the last mob in large area without obstacles.
      Last edited by Arin; 09-22-2023, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X