This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resocket Liberator

I unsocketed my Liberator and now I can't drop any kind of gemstone into it. Any ideas?
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 03-20-2024, 05:22 PM.

Thanks for the continued reports. This is a known issue for all players and will be fixed after Silver wraps up.

Comment

Me too :/

Comment

What game version are you seeing this in (on?)? We fixed a lot of bugs in the 1.16.13 update and something similar to this was on the docket.

Comment

1.16.13. Playing from Steam​

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you saying that you can put Spiritstones in the cape, but not regular Gemstones...? Or are you completely unable to put any stones in the empty sockets after unsocketing something put in there before the update to 1.16.13?

• asa_ua
            asa_ua commented
            Editing a comment
            I crafted that today No spiritstone, no gemstone ( game-client on PC).

P.S. On iphone (1.16.11 game version - it work)
            Last edited by asa_ua; 03-10-2024, 12:55 PM.

The Liberator shield from the Legacy set. I've been fiddle farting around in the arena, and switched gemstones prior to the 1.16.13 update that I'm running. Only playing on my android phone. Didn't happen to any other gear

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            I mentioned it in my response to your email, but I'll post it here, just so others see it. This issue seems specific to the Android version of the game and the engineers are looking into it.

The liberator in anb bronze will not socket a gem.

Comment

OK thank you

Comment

I’m on an iPad , iOS version 17.3.1, latest game version, and have the same problem, gemstone won’t slot into my liberator shield. I’m playing the ANB event. Not going to test it on my main.

Comment

Same problem here - Samsung tablet

Comment

Thanks for the continued reports. This is a known issue for all players and will be fixed after Silver wraps up.

Comment

Same bug on a Cape of Ancestral Spirits (rom a Custom Ephemeral Item). My ANB hero can socket it with Spiritstones but not Gemstones.
                  I know what the description says, but my regular Heroes can socket their Capes with both.
                  Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
                  Eternium Files

Comment

Me too, cant socket my liberator shield

iPad only

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                      Same issue with the Liberator, both on Android and Windows...

Travis, I hope you meant to say that it will be fixed after BRONZE wraps up and not Silver...
                      KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2367

Comment

When is silver going to start?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                        Editing a comment
                        Silver is currently scheduled to start on Friday the 22nd at 17:00 UTC.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                      Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                      X