Premium plus season pass bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premium plus season pass bug?

Hello Iv purchased the premium plus pass I’m level 24 but Iv noticed from level 22 that when I click to collect the rewards I only seem to get the first one I click, I click the second one and it has the tick to say Iv collected it but I don’t actually get the reward, example on lvl 24 I recived the gemstone collection but I haven’t recived the expert crafters crate, is this a known thing or am I’m just being dumb, Iv checked my inventory and I have plenty of space and Iv checked my mail and all my storage space

https://imgur.com/hBFaZGo
    It looks like you've collected the crafting crate when I look at your game data. Are you saying it's nowhere to be found, even though it says you've collected it?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      https://imgur.com/hBFaZGo
      It looks like you've collected the crafting crate when I look at your game data. Are you saying it's nowhere to be found, even though it says you've collected it?
      Yeah that’s correct, I 100% had the gemstone collection from the same lvl from the premium pass but the crafting crate from the premium plus I can not find anywhere but it does say Iv collected it on my pass screen, it also happened on the level before but I can’t remember which one of the two rewards I didn’t get, however since the post I didn’t realise there was an update so Iv done the most recent update, I’m about to level up again so I’ll let you know if it happens again or not, thanks for the reply

Comment

As far as I’m aware I did just recive the rewards I was meant too from lvl 25 but I 100% didn’t get the craft box from lvl 24 and one of the 2 rewards from 23 but as I said I can’t remember which one I didn’t get from 23

Comment

I just paid for the premium season pass and started clicking on all the items I had earned, but I I don't seem to have gotten them.

This might be a factor:
          In the middle of collecting everything, I noticed that I had a couple more bounties to collect, so I stopped clicking on all the past awards and collected those XPs. Then when I went to my inventory I found that I had only got like the last two items...

Update:
          It looks like all I got was the non-premium items from levels 56 and 57 and none of the premium items from levels 1-57.
          Last edited by Hunz; 04-03-2024, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I had something similar happen where I did not receive the later half of my premium rewards. Any help?

Comment

Thanks for the additional details. The team is looking into it.

Comment

This could be across many accounts and we just haven't noticed. There is no way I could tell you what I have or haven't received.

Comment

Why I can’t take season rewards from battle pass? I bought premium+ pass, but can’t see this reward in my inventory, help, please!

Comment

This bug was introduced with 1.17.6. Premium+ rewards are given, but not Premium rewards. We are rushing to get a fix live ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                    This bug was introduced with 1.17.6. Premium+ rewards are given, but not Premium rewards. We are rushing to get a fix live ASAP.
                    Thanks for the reply’s travis, there is for sure something going on with it, I just got my gems from lvl 30 but didn’t get the premium reward being the celestial crate and I also didn’t get the 200% greater currency booster from lvl 27 premium rewards but I did get the expert crafter crate from 27 there doesn’t seem to be any sort of reason I can see from my end it seems pretty random, I think next level up I’ll fill my inventory before collecting and see if I get them through the mail system thanks again

Comment

Game version 1.17.10 is coming down the pipe on all platforms. This update fixes the issues with collecting Premium Season Pass rewards.

Comment

• Denver
                        Denver commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank’s a lot for your reply’s, I updated version, but don’t see my rewards from ~21 to 49 lvl of premium pass

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Check your mailbox.
                    Working...
                    X