Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What class do you most want to see? (a SERIOUS POLL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep thinking about the challenge of making an "agility" based melee class - in that a higher evasion rate will not cut it as it will equate to random deaths.

​​​​​​...but its an opportunity to build something completely different with the evasion built-in in the abilities.
    ​​​​​​...like some of the skills suggested: fog effects and teleport.

I'm thinking something like a teleport skill that will automatically teleport the assassin/ninja back to the original position after a few seconds.
    In between, other "assassination" skills can allow you to deal extremely high damage to kill individual mobs one-by-one. On average, it will take more-or-less the same amount of time as it takes a magician to deal with the whole group - adjusted by how easier it becomes to beat the boss.
    Healing prevention / mute on injury can also work here if elites require more than one "assault" - that and/or a playstyle where you go for the healers first.
    An alternative could be a dash move that uses movement speed as a variable for dmg / distance - but a "disengage" or "fog" move would have to be used after.

Another thing could be a passive skill that activates a temporary cloak after losing over 50% hp or something - just enough to reposition and attack again.

A piercing shuriken flurry with bleed and stun (like Marcus charge) - similar to the rapid shot - could be a long range "pull" kind of move but the dmg would be medium to low to prevent 100% long range strategies.

In general, gameplay would be lining up a) sudden attacks to move in range with b) "assassination" or "buffing" moves to dispose of individual targets all the while incorporating c) fog/disengage/stun effects to keep from dying.
    ​​​​​​... some of these could even activate automatically from passive skills or set items to allow for multiple builds
    Almost alive!

Comment

Keep in mind, we only get 3 Utilities and 3 Passives to play with. A lot of "style" skills will become obsolete compared to straightfoward DPS/AOE skills.

If substantial differentiation between Classes in the point, then 4U/6P or even 5U/6P would be necessary. Otherwise, they're all just ultimately re-skins. The current system works with only 3 Classes because of the vast differences inherent to those 3 Classes, but more Classes would require more differentiation in terms of actual play and play style.
      Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
      Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
      Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
      Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Summoner and Necromancer can be combined together.

The abilities of this class can be divided into 2 streams

Debuff Stream:
        Most of the abilities of this stream will focus on weakening enemy,
        e.g. reduce damage/defense/speed
        Increase target abilities cooldown
        etc

Summoning Stream:
        Well, simply summoning different kinds of undead/skeleton/demon, etc. The hero himself is relatively weak, with low damage, defense. #pokemon

Comment

Originally posted by peter chan View Post
          Summoner and Necromancer can be combined together.

Summoning Stream:
          Well, simply summoning different kinds of undead/skeleton/demon, etc. The hero himself is relatively weak, with low damage, defense. #pokemon
          I dunno about the skeleton/undead demon....
          i kind of deal with elbans scepter and necro cause i feel like we are picking up the enemies weapons to use against them...but there is the whole...we are the GOOD guys thing....why are we summoning the SAME minions that is considered evil in rest of the story?
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

I dunno about the skeleton/undead demon....
            i kind of deal with elbans scepter and necro cause i feel like we are picking up the enemies weapons to use against them...but there is the whole...we are the GOOD guys thing....why are we summoning the SAME minions that is considered evil in rest of the story?
            A necromancer (think of the tome... necronimicon) summons enemies that are killed.. so.. using the ones you killed for your own cause.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

A necromancer (think of the tome... necronimicon) summons enemies that are killed.. so.. using the ones you killed for your own cause.
              If it's made, then it's simply a summoner and the summoned NEW SKELETON or GOLEM based on (Diablo 2) should be more powerful and worthy to be a summon. In this case, druids might also come to fruition.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Holy crap assassin is on the move!!!!

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

ASSASIN or THIEF, to give importance to the stats which were neglected or ignored, the Dodge, Parry, and Block, and I think I want to see new weapons such as knife/dagger, short sword or the like, which these new weapons can be also equipped by warrior, and one hit critical with 50m+ to trial bosses especially to TBD

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
                    ASSASIN or THIEF, to give importance to the stats which were neglected or ignored, the Dodge, Parry, and Block, and I think I want to see new weapons such as knife/dagger, short sword or the like, which these new weapons can be also equipped by warrior, and one hit critical with 50m+ to trial bosses especially to TBD
                    problems with TBD?

Comment

I'm going to vote for a monk. Can go "unarmed" (magic gloves), or use different types of weapons with different effects by weapon type.

OR

Pet controller, a la Mastermind from City of Heroes/Villains.
                      It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
                      Fury, mage
                      Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

problems with TBD?
                        There has no big problem in TBD, and actually it is my favorite boss in the game. I will be just happy if I deal a large amount of critical damage using an assasin or thief to it

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post

There has no big problem in TBD, and actually it is my favorite boss in the game. I will be just happy if I deal a large amount of critical damage using an assasin or thief to it
                          Like Ragnarok's Assassin SONIC BLOW which deals up to 8 times enhanced damage but is buffed by enchant deadly poison and enhance deadly poison but instead of DPS damage, it enhance the weapon damage by 5 and adds 4 additional bonus attacks so that's 12 HITS enhanced by weapon damage x5 then enhanced again by x8 into a 12 hit proc that should be animated in a few 1-2 second timeframe?

Or monk that will have a oneshot skill after getting 5 orbs, exploding to consume all those 5, then after being in charged status, cast 5 orbs again to cast a skill that deals 10,000 x your total projected weapon damage which also considers weapon damage, power, and mana (but we don't have mana so that sucks).

Comment

I would like to see an Archer or have archery options for the Warrior class. Both Mage and BH can mount attacks that do not put them in much risk of injury, but aside from Deadly Throw, warriors are forced to make full on attacks that put them much more at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                              I would like to see an Archer or have archery options for the Warrior class. Both Mage and BH can mount attacks that do not put them in much risk of injury, but aside from Deadly Throw, warriors are forced to make full on attacks that put them much more at risk.
                              Well I guess, that's why they are called warriors.

As for bounty hunters, that's why they're called hunters.

And for Mage, thus, called as well, Magician, because they magically delete mobs in a fashion like the other 2 classes can't do.
                              Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-08-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

Well I guess, that's why because they are called warriors.

As for bounty hunters, that's why they're called hunters.

And for Mage, thus, called as well, Magician, because they magically delete mobs in a fashion like the other 2 classes can't do.

Comment

Working...
                                X