Show Trial level in main screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Trial level in main screen

What the title says, just put "TL 1xx" anywhere on the edge/any corner of the screen.
    It's frustrating when looking at gameplay videos to not know what trial level the footage is from; especially in boss kill videos, where the intro is not included (the only place where the game shows you what the Trial level is).
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

+1

Comment

+1
      i figure right a top the progress bar in a transulcent font would be fine

### Trial of *adjective*

But shame on you assuming people would have 1## trial. Some are stuck in double digits...
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

No need to add more uneeded stuff on screen. maybe during while looking at the map it shows the trial number and not just the trials name.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

No need to add more uneeded stuff on screen. maybe during while looking at the map it shows the trial number and not just the trials name.
          How's that going to help you figuring out what TL you're watching on videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

How's that going to help you figuring out what TL you're watching on videos?
            It should be in the title or at the beginning of the video. If you are referring to RiseOfAbyss 's video it was Trial 117.

If it's not there then the person making it needs to specify which trial it is.

Comment

It should be in the title or at the beginning of the video. If you are referring to RiseOfAbyss 's video it was Trial 117.

If it's not there then the person making it needs to specify which trial it is.
              No, I am not referring to one specific video, I am talking about a way to ensure that when in the future we will have 100s of Eternium videos more than the 8 videos that you currently seem to know by heart, we will know which TL we are watching and won't have to rely on people's honesty and ability to follow an unwritten rule when publishing their videos. And we won't have to message people on Youtube to tell them "Purple Potato said that you need to specify which trial it is on your video"

Imagine a video compilation of 10 boss kills; what would be an appropriate title? "The road to #1 (1st boss kill is TL90, 2nd is a TL97, 3rd is TL101, 4th is ...". Or a video of gemstone farming in different Story levels with a title in Korean.
              Why not avoid the confusion? Because the 2 or 3 digits of the Trial Level on the edge of the screen, or a small ball in the color of one of the 3 difficulty levels take up too much space?

Comment

Because the 2 or 3 digits of the Trial Level on the edge of the screen, or a small ball in the color of one of the 3 difficulty levels take up too much space?
                For as much clutter there already is, yeah. At least have the option to turn it off and (which needs to be done for A LOT of other things on the current UI also) I'd be fine if they added this.

Comment

It would be a nice touch. If I wanted to add the Trial display somewhere in the screen, I'd probably add a box where you 'd be able to see both the timer (remaining) and the trial itself.
                  Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                  when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                  YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
                    a box where you 'd be able to see both the timer and the trial itself. [/I]
                    That would work.

Comment

"2 digits take too much space"..."but yes, a box with more information that's already on the screen, would work like a charm"

Can't tell if trolling or if you just can't resist ROA's taste

Comment

Comment

For as much clutter there already is, yeah. At least have the option to turn it off and (which needs to be done for A LOT of other things on the current UI also) I'd be fine if they added this.
                          Or better yet, DON"T ADD MORE CLUTTER.

It's not hard for someone to say what level they are doing.

Comment

You know what, you're right. It was GrauGeist's ALLCAPS that made me see the light. Who needs an extra 2 digit CLUTTER on the screen, when it's practically guaranteed that people who will be making Eternium videos in the future, will include all the necessary information in a honest and accurate manner. And in English.

And to celebrate, I made a video to show you how you can speed farm TL100s in 1.5 minute for maximum XP/hour.
                            Enjoy!

Comment

Can't tell if trolling or if you just can't resist ROA's taste
                              Not trolling. If they added the number inside the timer it would be out of the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X