Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle enviroment enhancements (Not for Trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we Torchlight II now? Might as well add a fishing mechanic lol. But in all seriousness I do like the idea. I think this would shake things up. It could also make different sets viable which would give a little bit of variety to the gameplay. Also, some of the other replies to this thread are making me realize just how whiny some of the vets of this game are. If nothing ever gets harder, do you really just want to sit there and grind CL's till the community dies? I don't understand you guys. I bet you would whine if they put in better gear too because it would make the gear you "worked so hard to get" (aka farmed in ANB like everyone else) obsolete.
    Last edited by Aesthetician; 05-20-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesthetician View Post
      Also, some of the other replies to this thread are making me realize just how whiny some of the vets of this game are. If nothing ever gets harder, do you really just want to sit there and grind CL's till the community dies? I don't understand you guys. I bet you would whine if they put in better gear too because it would make the gear you "worked so hard to get" (aka farmed in ANB like everyone else) obsolete.
      No, we will farm xp until PvP comes, then quit.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

No, the issue is that OP's suggestions were to not make the best, most powerful characters. That's a poor suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesthetician View Post
          So we Torchlight II now? Might as well add a fishing mechanic lol. But in all seriousness I do like the idea. I think this would shake things up. It could also make different sets viable which would give a little bit of variety to the gameplay. Also, some of the other replies to this thread are making me realize just how whiny some of the vets of this game are. If nothing ever gets harder, do you really just want to sit there and grind CL's till the community dies? I don't understand you guys. I bet you would whine if they put in better gear too because it would make the gear you "worked so hard to get" (aka farmed in ANB like everyone else) obsolete.
          You don't have to be a veteran player to have gripes about this game. I've got a laundry list of 'em, and I've only been playing for a little over 2 months.

And things already do get harder, in ways that don't require new content. Just look at all of the NERFs in the update notes, the persistent unaddressed bugs, Trial upscaling, and the post-SOS drop rate NERFs. ;-)
          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

A new twist. How to make the story mode more exciting. Instead of some 4th difficulty per another thread by Coda , combine it with the idea in this thread.

After completing Legendary mode and Trial 100, a portal appears in the upcoming HOMETOWN.

This portal transports the player into a parallel dimension where you have the same 3 (4) ACTS but now with the special attribute of the dimension in effect. Completing each special dimension will open a new dimension.

As far as the scaling difficulty, normal equals trial 100 (in terms of monster stat), heroic 110, legendary 120. Combined with the special attributes of the dimension this will offer quite a challenge to even the best among us.

Rewards: 15% more exp than equivalent TL. Special loot that's dimension specific.

Bragging rights and rewarding experience when playing through a new challenge. Sounds like a no brainer to me.
            GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Why all about those bragging rights when this can be incorporated in the game if they DO BUFFS instead of NERFS enabling people to reach higher trials.

Then unlocking higher trials gives you the path to choose 'CHALLENGES' where these ideas can be incorporated.

However, the challenges shouldn't affect lights, colors, views, and sounds. It won't be fair to players that will have a difficulty participating and will look discriminatory.

It should just be about stats altering and countering stats because higher CL players should by now, or some time, already have a stash of a lot of set items with different stats to use and counter such.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
                A new twist. How to make the story mode more exciting. Instead of some 4th difficulty per another thread by Coda , combine it with the idea in this thread.

After completing Legendary mode and Trial 100, a portal appears in the upcoming HOMETOWN.

This portal transports the player into a parallel dimension where you have the same 3 (4) ACTS but now with the special attribute of the dimension in effect. Completing each special dimension will open a new dimension.

As far as the scaling difficulty, normal equals trial 100 (in terms of monster stat), heroic 110, legendary 120. Combined with the special attributes of the dimension this will offer quite a challenge to even the best among us.

Rewards: 15% more exp than equivalent TL. Special loot that's dimension specific.

Bragging rights and rewarding experience when playing through a new challenge. Sounds like a no brainer to me.
                How about we forget about the entire story mode,and instead put these effects in gauntlet?

Here waves up to a boss would offer a different challenge and there would be a reward provided after killing off the boss,thus more waves you survive the more variety of challenge you face and more reward you get.Here there is of course much for bragging rights,but also variety,rewards,and makes the gauntlet more fun and worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post

How about we forget about the entire story mode,and instead put these effects in gauntlet?

Here waves up to a boss would offer a different challenge and there would be a reward provided after killing off the boss,thus more waves you survive the more variety of challenge you face and more reward you get.Here there is of course much for bragging rights,but also variety,rewards,and makes the gauntlet more fun and worthwhile.
                  +1. That would actually give Gauntlet a reason to be in the game in the first place.
                  Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
                  Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
                  Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
                  Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Working...
                  X