Death messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death messages

I am not sure whether or not this has been mentioned before; it did not appear when I searched.
    I frequently die during trials and have no idea why. It would be really cool if death messages were changed from "you are dead" to something with more detail about who caused, and possibly how they caused, the death. For example "you were killed by fresh zombie" or, even better, "you were killed by Elban using life drain".

You can die even when enemies aren't attacking by from things like the reflecting elites and damage over time affects from bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      You can die even when enemies aren't attacking by from things like the reflecting elites and damage over time affects from bosses.
      I think that - having multiple sources of damage that could kill you - is another reason why death cause messaged would be nice. Help us newbs learn from mistakes!

Comment

What we need is a combat log...which would also resolve this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by barbrady123 View Post
          What we need is a combat log...which would also resolve this issue.
          Are you asking like something in League of legends where all DAMAGE you took prior to death are shown in a list? I doubt it's something they'll look into. You'll eventually understand that only ranged missiles will mostly kill you in this game unless you stand toe to toe with elite melee skels/zombies.
          Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Working...
          X