Just a simple change will make warrior great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a simple change will make warrior great

PLZ add a hotkey,say 4, to blade fury in windows version, and make it easier to use on mobile version! It does not make any fun for Whac-A-Mole!!!

It was proven long ago (before the big updates in late '17) and re-proven just recently here , that Blade Flurry causes a DPS loss.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
      It was proven long ago (before the big updates in late '17) and re-proven just recently here , that Blade Flurry causes a DPS loss.
      Basically from my experience, just tested same trial level, and compared with smashing the blade furry button everytime it appears in the screen, I can finish it in 8 minutes, and changing it to celerity, I can do it for only 5 minutes...

Comment

Huh...I'll stop using bof
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
          Huh...I'll stop using bof
          If they put the bonus damage for using it ON TOP of the normal auto attack set (like Rending slash). Then that's okay. Or make it work like a Cleave attack with higher damage so it's viable. But right now, it's single target so no. LOL.
          Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

The only thing blade furry is good for is boss fights

Comment

Originally posted by Un_known333 View Post
              I still don't think so. LOL. Using just the rend stacking into frenzy is far better unless someone can show the numbers here. LOL.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Incorrect. It's a DPS loss.
                Last edited by Coda; 06-05-2018, 02:46 AM.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                  Incorrect. It's a DPS loss.
                  That's why you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Play BH, not Warrior. Warrior sucks.

Comment

From earlier post: "as pointed out by , the 6 hits from Blade Flurry appear to be done in ~1 to 2 seconds, regardless of your Warrior's attack speed, at least based on what I saw. So, in cases of low attack speed, Blade Flurry may be viable."

Most of the dings against Blade Flurry come from more advanced players who already have build up AS through better equipment and CL points. In my "in game" experience, Blade Flurry worked well at lower trial levels, especially before I started earning CL points. I used it through about TL50, and found it to be an effective way to enhance an otherwise slow attack speed. Its not as easy to use on a PC as it is on a touch screen though, so developers please consider placing the icon directly over the warrior's position on the screen instead of in the corner.

What you learn from playing over time is that what worked at lower levels often won't get you to the next level. It wasn't until I hit a plateau around TL62 that I searched the forum and leaderboards for more attack options. I had tried Shockwave early on, and it didn't seem to work well for me (mainly because I got a great drop of a legendary Encrypted Shield that allowed me to depend more on Deadly Throw), but now it is my favorite attack because I learned how to use it to "herd" the enemy mobs into a bunch that I can mow down with a shield throw or Whirlwind. I noticed that some of the higher ranked warriors are using Battle Rage, but so far I haven't figured out how to use that one...

I am still a single wield Warrior, mainly because I kind of want to see how far I can go with that. Plus, I don't currently have a second weapon that with as much DPS as my shield. At some point, I will most likely join the dual wield warrior class, but for now I am having fun with what I have.

My advice to new players is to try things out for yourself and learn what works best for YOUR hero because each hero has its own set of strengths and weakness based on their available weapons, gear, & CL points. Use the training ground to try out new gear and attack options to maximize my ability for the next TL, and often your results may be surprising based on threads like this one.

"I am Ozymandius, look upon my works ye mighty and despair!"

Comment

Hey guys. Any tips on getting the Adventurer's Sabatons for the Warrior? Currently CL 602 and TL 92 but only dropped once in all that time, and wasn't a good one. Any help welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel H View Post
                        Hey guys. Any tips on getting the Adventurer's Sabatons for the Warrior? Currently CL 602 and TL 92 but only dropped once in all that time, and wasn't a good one. Any help welcome
                        Try farming Trial 80. You will get some good XP if you use XP gear and some good gear also.
                        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Brilliant, will do

Comment

Comment

First try!! You're a genius. Or insanely OCD XD Either way: THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X