Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaotic, exciting, and unpredictable event

Hi guys!

So I just realized what what do you think if they can make an event where you can create a character where you don't have to choose a class? Instead, you'll just choose your unique name and be given limited skill slots where you can choose your own combination of skills. The trick here is that there will be a tree so each player can only choose one main skill tree and a secondary sub tree for more like a supportive skill base. I find it pretty interesting but figured it's almost impossible for the Devs to produce such a thing given that, currently, every player can even have the same name and player creation is locked to only the 3 classes. If this event can be done though, what would you choose as your set of skills? Now, the witty will outsmart those who have plenty of time (unless they wait for your build here in the forums LOL).

Example: Arcane bolts, Arc Lightning > Glass cannon, Piercing shots, Charged ammo > Battle Rage > Rapid Fire > Snipe.

Spam AL into Arcane bolts that deals a lot of damage, each bolt having the chance to pierce and trigger charged ammo while under the effect of Battle Rage, with increased CD due to RR active plus the highest DMG spell in the game that takes literally less than a second to fire and is almost up because of how often you proc Alacrity with the monstrous Haste you have then throw all other stats on CD, CR, Power, AR. (Not anything serious but just the first thing that came out of my mind.

Edit: Oh? And I forgot, you can combine or wear any set items/named items to your liking. LOL! Except that You can't use a pistol with a shield or a pistol with a melee item (even though that looks unique).
    Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-08-2018, 05:12 AM.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)
Working...
X