Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Town feedback

Hi Guys,

If there's anything more important in the home town update, and before you launch it, please take the time to consider this one. It's coming in hot!

IF there will be an NPC where you can sell stuff, please make it work like Diablo. Like, you can basically get back any items you sell for an entire day.

Why? (What if there are errors, bugs, you sold an item but want it back, sold it due to an error/mistake, then game crashed? So you lost it? No, please!

Or at least put an option (TOGGLE) to enable and disable selling items. Thanks!

(And oh? While you're at it, I hope using townportal doesn't take a slot and if does, then we hope we can stack a lot of items (with their quantity increased) so we can have slots to put them in.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

There is buyback option now, I am sure they will not remove it.
    They already mentioned that the inventory size will be adjusted to the appropriate level, and even if these portals do take some slots, it will be only one, right? There is mo need for us to carry more, if we can stack it to 99 as gemstones.

And yes, there will be NPCs to trade, but it should not affect grinding items and gold time. If so, it should be minimal, as they mentioned.
    Last edited by SoulGaming2; 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
      There is buyback option now, I am sure they will not remove it.
      They already mentioned that the inventory size will be adjusted to the appropriate level, and even if these portals do take some slots, it will be only one, right? There is mo need for us to carry more, if we can stack it to 99 as gemstones.

And yes, there will be NPCs to trade, but it should not affect grinding items and gold time. If so, it should be minimal, as they mentioned.
      Referring to availability of sold items in NPC merchants to a day or certain timeframe so if someone accidentally/by error/or due to a glitch accidentally sold an item and the app crashed, then he won't be doomed..

He can relaunch the app and the item should still be there if you get what I mean..
      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Working...
      X