Show booster time remaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show booster time remaining

It would be beneficial if there was a way to tell how much time is remaining on a booster, and which booster is active, while in the character inventory pages.

I sometimes will have a currency booster with time remaining on one of my characters, but forget about it the next time I start to play. Then I'll go hunt some merlocks or sisters for daily quests or something, and waste some time on that booster. If it would show in the exact same place on the screen as it does while in a level, it would be in empty screen space on the inventory screens, so no need to move anything around.

This would be a little QOL improvement that I would really appreciate!
    ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
    Exclusively mobile player

You have 5 Heroes?

Give each of them a job!
    1. XP Mage - always 200% XP, farms XP
    2. Gemstone BH - always 200% gold
    3. sucking Warrior - NO booster, does Misty
    4. mule Mage - NO booster, kills Merloks
    5. Trial BH

Sisters,Elites, and kills are a byproduct of XP runs

Comment

I've got an assault/XP BH, a stalker/trial BH, a slow as molasses arcanist mage that will be replaced by ANB character the next one that comes around, a sucky warrior that I wouldn't be upset if I never really played again, and my apprentice mage that I'm working on gear.

I have a decent set of each apprentice, stalker, and assault, but not enough (good) extras to make a separate set for dps vs exp. And even if I did always use a booster on one character, it still would be helpful to know how much is left on it. If the currency booster has just 5 seconds left, I'll probably just start a trial and pop a new one as the boss is about to die.
      ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
      Exclusively mobile player

Comment

eh...not bad idea, I've run into a level to do some farming and realized there was a booster active after couple minutes.....
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
        X