Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expressing my Gratitude.

Dear Eternium Team,
    Logged on a couple days ago and realized that I was watching literally no ads while still getting (albeit super increased) gem drops. Whether this is just an event thing, or whether you, the magnificent Eternium Team, removed ad boxes completely from paying players... I don't really care. So, I purchased 90$ worth of packages just to show you guys how much I, and many others, appreciate the hard work and the dedication to the Eternium community.

Please, keep up the amazing work. Come the new playable character, I'm guaranteed to be paying at least into 100$ for the amazing content and to show my appreciation for not letting this amazing game die when it has SO much to live for.

Sincerely with approval,
    Entrancing

90 dollars could feed me for three weeks in my country lol

Agreed though. I've always thought that I'd never pay for a mobile game (unlike my friends who dropped a boatload of money for CoC and that other thing) but when I played eternium, I didn't even plan on playing this for so long. I just bought things because I wanted to support them. I thought the whole thing was well done, the gestures system was innovative (for me at that time) and I "enjoyed" the grind.

Well paying turned out well for me since I'm still playing two months later

Comment

I'm noticing the extra gems too

Comment

Working...
      X