General Updates & Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Updates & Thanks

Let's begin by stating the obvious, this is currently the best RPG game on Android, period - Thank you!

Thoughts on improvements/new features:

I. Continuation of the story - wow, let's continue this awesome adventure in pursue of Ragadam!
    II. Hometown system will breathe new life into the game!
    III. Soundtrack is amazing - we'd like to hear more tracks being added!
    IV. 4/6 Assault Gear Bonus (Movement Speed on attack) can be replaced with something more useful (%Dmg of scattershot/dodging/shielding etc)
    V. Warrior could use a beef-up.
    VI. Rewards for completing each trial level.
    VII. More (doable) achievements.
    Last edited by nightshade3; 07-26-2018, 07:06 AM.

I too think this is a great RPG game, the first game I am willing to constantly spend real money on it. It's not perfect but it's far better than most of mobile games just trying to get money from players. I would also be happy if there are more story lines.

By the way the ANB event is still a pain to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
      Let's begin by stating the obvious, this is currently the best RPG game on Android, period - Thank you!
      Fact.
      +1
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Currently? There will never ever be anything better that Eternium .
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Soundtrack is amazing - we'd like to hear more tracks being added!
          I heard one of the songs from Eternium on TV while my sister was watching something.
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
            I heard one of the songs from Eternium on TV while my sister was watching something.
            YH, I heard abt the theme being public, and prop most of the songs. But adding some more epic would make the gameplay more diverse.

Comment

VII. More (doable) achievements.
              +14752414555
              Most of achievements are already old, focusing on older version of the game.

Comment

IV. Boost BHs' Damage output, like an increment in %Dmg of scattershot
                Course, because BH needs this, it does not even appear in the rating tables.

Comment

Been searching for this kind of games to past time or relax after work and family. Very Good and Nice Games!

Comment

Well the Assault Gear +4 bonus (Movement Speed when attacking) can be replaced with one of these for instance, or something more useful.

Comment

Well the Assault Gear +4 bonus (Movement Speed when attacking) can be replaced with one of these for instance, or something more useful.
                      I'm sorry, but these last two remarks make you sound like you have no clue what you're talking about.

Check out Carpe's BH Trial 97 video to see how useful the Movement Speed can be.

As to the Scatter Shot damage boost, it exists and is called Charged Ammo (BH Passive).

Comment

I still think Assault Gear would be better off with something else, a power/haste/dmg/whatever boost instead of the suicidal-speed-bonus.

Comment

Working...
                        X