Reforging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reforging

I'm sure this has been griped about before, but I've just wasted a lot of gems trying to reforge several pieces of gear that all have near perfect stats except for one stat. If I could change one stat on these then they would be exactly what I need.

Reforging could be changed to give us the option to change one stat one time only to a specific stat instead of these random rolls that really do nothing except waste our gems. (I mean, if a blacksmith reforged something in real life then he probably knows what he's making from the start and not just saying 'Gee, I hope I end up making a hammer this time...'
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

What else do you need your gems for?

Comment

Aside from socketing gear, that's it. Doesn't make it any less of a waste though.

The crafting and reforging formats are rather useless as they are imo, but I'm sure I'm not the 100th person to complain about them already
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

But the satisfaction you get after spending 400 gems to get the perfect piece so soooooooo worth it. I've done it, been frustrated pressing the reforge button a few too many times, but when that stat you want hits......
        Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
        Champion Level: 1005
        Damage: 986,792
        Toughness: 332,216
        Recovery: 59,285
        Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
          I'm sure this has been griped about before, but I've just wasted a lot of gems trying to reforge several pieces of gear that all have near perfect stats except for one stat. If I could change one stat on these then they would be exactly what I need.

Reforging could be changed to give us the option to change one stat one time only to a specific stat instead of these random rolls that really do nothing except waste our gems. (I mean, if a blacksmith reforged something in real life then he probably knows what he's making from the start and not just saying 'Gee, I hope I end up making a hammer this time...'
          Youll waste alot of gems but every now and then you get a good roll(what youre lookimg for) either way its is broken!

Comment

Working...
          X