Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you make armor/diamond more useful(maybe next update)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you make armor/diamond more useful(maybe next update)?

Hello,

First I'd like you to know that I enjoy the game very much.

Warrior is my favorite class, after three months playing I've found that diamond is simply not as useful as emerald, and didn't see many people on top LB using diamonds on their jewelry. I thought armor is similar to some attributes like Power or Haste(can be useful to new players) until realized there was almost no one care about it(or they actually do?). I tried to make the high quality Armor jewelry but those made of brilliant diamonds just are not as useful as the one made of emerald(doesn't help toughness that much).

If diamond(or Armor) can prevent a slightly higher percentage of all damage the character receives that would be better, but I'm not sure how the balance system works here. All I found is that I don't need armor if I have VIT high enough. With high Armor but low VIT, my warrior still dies easily. I love building tank character, but I don't know what to do with those diamonds
    Last edited by AimEoN; 07-31-2018, 11:33 AM.

+1k
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Or make a mechanism to convert them to other types of gemstones
      Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
      Champion Level: 1005
      Damage: 986,792
      Toughness: 332,216
      Recovery: 59,285
      Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
        Or make a mechanism to convert them to other types of gemstones
        This would totally ruin the experience...already boosters are much more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post

This would totally ruin the experience...already boosters are much more than enough.
          I can see your point on that one.

Yes, you can grind, and purchase the currency booster to help collect more the the needed gems.
          This is a way to help with that last 1 or 2 gemstones you need to finish making that perfect ring or necklace. There needs to be a "cost" associated to doing this, it can't be free. For example, as another poster mentioned, 3 diamonds to 1 other gemstone.
          Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
          Champion Level: 1005
          Damage: 986,792
          Toughness: 332,216
          Recovery: 59,285
          Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Armor... was an impotant stat, a year o so ago. The game has a rebalance, from time to time. Water finds it's awnn level. O no))

Comment

Tried making two rings and one necklace like this(Armor, AR, VIT) and found that Armor is not very useful to overall stat =/

Last edited by AimEoN; 08-01-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I believe they mentioned stat rebalance in balance patch, i am sure abt DR, possibly armor as well. There are more of stats like these.
                I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Another suggestion I've seen is to change diamonds to be +critical damage or +experience instead of armor.

Comment

Working...
                  X