small suggeestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small suggeestion

首先感谢这个游戏让我找回失去的时光,其次我觉得游戏太单调了,等级至上,这其实很不好,这对时间不多的人 很不公平,随着时间的推移,差距会越来越大,特别是2000级以后就算充值买200%xp也是追不上每天玩 8小时的人,这会让人没有充值的欲望,会让很多人灰心的离开。其实我觉得让装备至上比较好,毕竟完成一件极 品的装备让人很有成就感,而2000以上每升一级只会让人产生疲惫感,这种感觉很不同。说实话定制的天界盒 子虽然很好可是却不会让人有成就感,我觉得装备武器还需要强化,新的宝石来强化装备,+1,+2..... ...+9这样,+1=90+10,+2=90+20,+3=90+30,......+9=90+90。 而且随着装备等级的提高会发亮,越来越亮,+2比+1的亮一点,+3的又比+2的亮一点,以此类推。当然强 化要有成功率来增加难度,比如+1的100成功,+2的90%成功,+3的80%成功,+4的70%成功这 样,又比如+6以后如果失败装备会消失,而+6以前不会消失 这会有很多的乐趣,以及有个性的装备。而不会是每天只是刷无聊的秘境来提升冠军等级,这让人无聊又痛苦,会 让人厌倦,等厌倦够了然后离开,其实很多人就是这样离开的。重复的刷秘境升冠军等级真的让人很痛苦,这样不 会是快乐的游戏!!!!!

首先感谢这个游戏让我找回失去的时光,其次我觉得游戏太单调了,等级至上,这其实很不好,这对时间不多的人 很不公平,随着时间的推移,差距会越来越大,特别是2000级以后就算充值买200%xp也是追不上每天玩 8小时的人,这会让人没有充值的欲望,会让很多人灰心的离开。其实我觉得让装备至上比较好,毕竟完成一件极 品的装备让人很有成就感,而2000以上每升一级只会让人产生疲惫感,这种感觉很不同。说实话定制的天界盒 子虽然很好可是却不会让人有成就感,我觉得装备武器还需要强化,新的宝石来强化装备,+1,+2..... ...+9这样,+1=90+10,+2=90+20,+3=90+30,......+9=90+90。 而且随着装备等级的提高会发亮,越来越亮,+2比+1的亮一点,+3的又比+2的亮一点,以此类推。当然强 化要有成功率来增加难度,比如+1的100成功,+2的90%成功,+3的80%成功,+4的70%成功这 样,又比如+6以后如果失败装备会消失,而+6以前不会消失
    这会有很多的乐趣,以及有个性的装备。而不会是每天只是刷无聊的秘境来提升冠军等级,这让人无聊又痛苦,会 让人厌倦,等厌倦够了然后离开,其实很多人就是这样离开的。重复的刷秘境升冠军等级真的让人很痛苦,这样不 会是快了游戏!!!!!

Comment

Some suggestions for eternium Today, 09:23 AM First of all, thank you for this game to let me find the lost time. Secondly, I think the game is too monotonous and the level is supreme. This is actually very bad. This is very unfair to people who don’t have much time. As time goes by, the gap will come. The bigger, especially after 2000, even if you buy 200% xp, you can't catch up with people who play 8 hours a day. This will make people have no desire to recharge, and many people will leave with discouragement. In fact, I think it is better to make the equipment supreme. After all, it is very fulfilling to complete a piece of equipment. If the level is above 2000, it will only make people feel tired. This feeling is very different. To be honest, the custom Tianyuan box is very good, but it does not make people feel a sense of accomplishment. I think the equipment weapon needs to be strengthened, and the new gems are used to strengthen the equipment +1, +2..... ...+9, +1=90+10, +2=90+20, +3=90+30,...+9=90+90 . And as the level of equipment will increase, it will be brighter and brighter, +2 is brighter than +1, +3 is brighter than +2, and so on. Of course, the reinforcement must have a success rate to increase the difficulty, such as +1 100 success, +2 90% success, +3 80% success, +4 70% success, and after +6, if the failure equipment will disappear, And +6 will not disappear before This will have a lot of fun and personal equipment. It’s not just a boring secret to improve the championship level every day. It’s boring and painful, it’s boring, and when you get tired enough and then leave, many people just leave. Repeating the brush to raise the champion level is really painful, so it won't be a quick game! ! ! ! !

From Google Translate so English reading people can understand... IDK why it came up in new posts for me though.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I'm curious why they're saying this when most newbies actually reign on the top live leaderboards now due to A New Beginning gained EXP. Then CL's are nerfed so that those who only have 1.9, 2k, can compete with 2.1k and 2.2k CLs in the live leaderboards for the top spot.
        Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Mandarin is my native language and techizhong basically is saying that in this game Champion Level is the only thing that can be worked on after long time playing. He says after reaching CL2000+, even with 200%EXP booster it's still very difficult to compete with players who have 8hrs per day on this game(wow), and he thinks that's very unfair.

He suggests that we should be able to work on our gear too(celestial is good but not enough), like "gear reinforcement"(strengthening attributes) with risks. His idea is to create new kinds of gemstones or meta or whatever, when we use these new stuffs on our gear:

says I have a helmet with 90 VIT points, I can use a new gemstone/metal to add 10 more points(to make it 100), but with a possibility to fail. If done it successfully, the helmet has 100 VIT points and would look different than normal ones(brighter, more "shining" or whatever, and there will be a "+1" at the begin of the helmet name), and it's more likely to fail when trying to top up gear with 120 VIT points(+3 to +4) than gear with 90 VIT points(+0 to +1), I don't know what should happen when failed, gemstone/metal disappears or gear does, or both.

I hope I translated it correctly.

Comment

If I recall correctly, the sharp drop in XP gains past the 2k mark is by design/intentional; they don't want 3-4-5k CL players in the game, which is reasonable.

Also, the leaderboards alone are a living proof that skill, map fishing and different progression rewards from mobs are enough to negate an advantage of even 500 CLs.
            I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

It's an interesting idea and give something else for players to strive for other than CL's and TL's.
              Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
              Champion Level: 1005
              Damage: 986,792
              Toughness: 332,216
              Recovery: 59,285
              Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

If you remove the incentive of play time being able to catch up with people paying money, that's when it becomes the big bad P2W game. The beauty of this game is that persistence is rewarded over cash. Money can speed things up, but nothing should ever replace the actual playing of the game.

As for the other requests, I'm torn. I played other games where upgrading gear was possible in an almost identical fashion, and it just became a war of whoever had the biggest wallet. But, I'm not opposed to some sort of gear enhancing if it's done the right way (not a wallet war).
                ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
                Exclusively mobile player

Comment

Working...
                X