Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beta Feedback

im still testing it, but here are a few points i dont really get:

1) Portals: why? levels are so short anyways and it takes so much longer to get back into town (the menue) for me. It doesnt feel practical and slows me down.

2) i cant sell jewelry while being at the jewelry store? this is very unpractical

3) why cant i sell items in my own menue without any vendor? no fun

4) why should i want to drop items? is this a concept for future multiplayer? because now it makes no sense :/

5) i dont get the town idea, doesnt feel right to me, but maybe i need to get used to it, but it generally just seems unpractical

The portals I do like better than the exit stage button.
    There are some problems when they summon inside the bosses body, and there is no way to just abandon a map which I dont like. If you spawn where a killer group elites just keep killing you only option is to quit to main menu.
    Also I noticed if you try to quit a trial this way, as long as the portal is open in town for that trial you actually can't change your gear at all. ugh

Jewlery was already so time consuming and a pain. Now I have to stand where I can swap between these menus?!?! At leasy you can stand where can tap both people without moving BUT STILL...

Dropping items I think is for the I want to check that out. It isnt of much use for any advanced characters. But early when you get over packed it made sense I guess (although before you could just sell them...) But with removal of selling atleast there is a way to get rid of them.

I do like the town. But not seeing a big benifit to it. When more quest pop up there and Maybe a party can meet there it will be worth it. As it is....it's more of a burden than anything it seems.
    When the too "coming soon" areas are open...*shrug*

What I want to know...why give me a mail box to check but still have a mail box in my menu?
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

The home town has made a couple of things much worse, and other things were simply moved or renamed.
      • Gear Crafting is not changed except in name
      • Jewelry Crafting is much worse; it was tedious before
      • Selling items is much worse; perhaps the "Buy Back" glitches have been fixed
      • Splitting up the shop into various categories simply means more tapping to find what you want
      • There is no interaction with NPCs, only one of them even has a picture
      • Things are kind of crammed together and hard to read ; only good thing about that is you can stand in one spot and tap. Maybe it looks better on a big PC screen

I hope there are more changes coming that will improve it and add to it.

Act IV is a completely different topic. It's awesome and only a few minor glitches. I do wish for more "lore", more of a story, but that's just me looking to be immersed.
      Last edited by Coda; 08-21-2018, 10:16 PM.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

God i would love to see a more refined crafting mechanism, Random/Goldcrafting esp..

Comment

Working...
        X