Loot at the end of Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loot at the end of Level

I'm not sure why we still have the loot flying to us at the end of the level....

I would suggest that as loot is dropped during game play, it is picked up / flies towards your hero immediately. This saves a few seconds at the end of the level, which make a difference for when players are using boosters to farm for XP of gemstones.
    Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
    Champion Level: 1005
    Damage: 986,792
    Toughness: 332,216
    Recovery: 59,285
    Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Hard to argue with this (which means someone will...) +1
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

I don't have a problem with this, necessarily, but I'd imagine that the counter-arguments would revolve around the hassle of inventory management - especially with the coming changes that won't allow you to sell items mid-level.

Or else the visual distraction of flying items during combat?

Plus, if you abandon a level, you miss out on anything you didn't pick up. That's presumably a feature, not a bug.

No strong feelings about it either way, though.

Comment

Lol,Lam....
        yea would, loot is gold.. if you craft bling enough its a must

Comment

Only problem I see is if your bag is maxed on items then they would have to keep flying to you throughout the level, or they fly once but then drop at your feet and then you would have to go back and collect what you didn't have room for the first time, wasting even more time. Or they fly a second time when you complete the level, but it already does this.

As it is now they fly to you at the end, extra gear drops at your feet staying in the same area making it easier to collect especially now that we can't sell mid level. And at 800 gems I'm in no hurry to expand my bag for a character that I may not keep.

I think 800 gems to expand is too high while we are at it.
          Last edited by NachoJoe; 09-02-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X