Act IV, small suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act IV, small suggestion

It would be more realistic if the character had to walk over to the portal, and enter it, and then get transported.

Currently, you tap on the portal, the hero doesn't move (nothing happens except sound effect).
    Last edited by Coda; 09-04-2018, 09:55 PM.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Not exactly ACT IV suggestion, since this affects any other act or trial.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

This is something I noticed and thought about early on and I'm going to disagree here. When you create the portal, or when it pops up after beating a level, your only goal is to leave. Having the character walk over to it is a waste of time, however small. I'm fine with it as it currently works.
      CL 2K+
      Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
      TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
        It would be more realistic if the character had to walk over to the portal, and enter it, and then get transported.

Currently, you tap on the portal, the hero doesn't move (nothing happens except sound effect).
        Ah yes, the good old days of Diablo...

One of the main drawbacks with a change like this is for Hero's that are stuck. It's nice to be able to cast your portal, and just tap it to release your Hero from being stuck. I've had to do this myself.
        Another point is like lama75 said, it does waste valuable time especially for people running boosters.

My suggestion would be to not even have the portal appear. As soon as you draw your "S", it would just port you back to the hometown immediately without having to click on a portal. But the portal would be visible in hometown, if you needed to port back to the level you were in.
        Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
        Champion Level: 1005
        Damage: 986,792
        Toughness: 332,216
        Recovery: 59,285
        Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
          My suggestion would be to not even have the portal appear. As soon as you draw your "S", it would just port you back to the hometown immediately without having to click on a portal. But the portal would be visible in hometown, if you needed to port back to the level you were in.
          This is the better idea.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdriver View Post
            +1

Comment

Or maybe the portal leaps on the hero.

Comment

Working...
              X