2 fingers tapping is awkward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 fingers tapping is awkward

It felt unintuitive and not easy to use esp in the midst of the battle ,you have to draw signs to use other abilities as well as moving around. Thus I would like to suggect having a visual toggle button on the left side of the screen for easier switching between the 2 attacking abilities as the left thumb is usually use for movement only. The 2 fingers tap can still be retain while offering an alternative for players with smaller screens.
    Currently playing hundred soul...

I play on mobile for farming(EXP/gemstones/watching ads). When challenging new Trial Level(especially TL110+) I use PC. On mobile, even my CL2000+ 1M+ Toughness SW warrior would die at TL106-107(potion click & RS/Frenzy switch not working, accidentally running into the center of elite mobs, mobile taken away by GF, some other mysterious reasons that my phone wants me to die)

Comment

They can change it to double tap too.Also agree with you about trial bullshit in mobile.
      HEJI NICO LOJI 2472

Comment

Agreed on the double tap.., one thing ive found that helps if youre try to target a single (2 fingure) attack is try a diagonal double tap on it seems to work much better.. especially with say Kara when you need you Target her and not her companions..

Comment

Or just play BH.
          Mobile only player
          Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Working...
          X