Trials - no time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trials - no time.

Wouldn't it be better if there was no time limit for trial level completion in order to advance to the next one? Fastest ones will still make it to the top leaderboard positions and those who don't care about it will enjoy trials without the pressing clock ticking towards failure. It's a win-win!

I don't think that's better, just different.

If the trial mechanics were different, that might be a better format. For instance, if the trials were setup such that you could only complete them without dieing, that would be a better setup. This would require some other changes, like tougher boss fights.

But as it is, trials are a race against time. So setting a maximum time limit for successful completion is appropriate.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

I think there's an opportunity to add variety in the trials with themes and conditions of success while allowing each class to shine.

Comment

It would just make the game more boring as you just add vitality and armor along with life on hit to survive and it doesnt matter how long it takes you to finish.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          It would just make the game more boring as you just add vitality and armor along with life on hit to survive and it doesnt matter how long it takes you to finish.
          You say "potato" I say "shield warrior".
          Mobile only player
          Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Working...
          X