Too many attributes to focus on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many attributes to focus on!

Like the title suggests, there are way too many attributes one has to chase after, and not enough attribute slots on gear! Maybe merging CR+CD and/or allowing for another extra slot on Legendary (5 in total) would allow for better builds and relieve us a bit.

The more attributes, the more builds. Problem here is that some attributes are simply broken.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I agree, but the problem is that for successful builds, one needs to focus on more attributes than gear can hold.

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
        Like the title suggests, there are way too many attributes one has to chase after, and not enough attribute slots on gear! Maybe merging CR+CD and/or allowing for another extra slot on Legendary (5 in total) would allow for better builds and relieve us a bit.
        Check out
        Arionthe's several posts to the same or similar effect in F&S. You'll dig them.
        Mobile only player
        Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

I do happen to agree with the Cd/Cr Combination.. its a parodox of sorts we strive for CD on almost every piece of gear/weapon.jewerly, and have to do the same with CR in order to get the most from it... if CR were eliminated as a stat an made a part of synergy or even an uncapped Champion point investment it would be an improvement and make room for another desperately needed stat on gear..

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
            I do happen to agree with the Cd/Cr Combination.. its a parodox of sorts we strive for CD on almost every piece of gear/weapon.jewerly, and have to do the same with CR in order to get the most from it... if CR were eliminated as a stat an made a part of synergy or even an uncapped Champion point investment it would be an improvement and make room for another desperately needed stat on gear..
            Making it an uncapped offensive CL stat would open lots of possibilities for creative exploration of relative power/CR/Haste combos.
            Mobile only player
            Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Since more attributes=more builds was mentioned I want to clarify something. I don't mind diversity of builds and of course that's the beauty of RPGs. Thing is though, that in order to achieve a successful build, you have to invest in almost every attribute available - and it's still not enough! (or at least that's my humble opinion) That's why I thought an extra gear attribute would be better - like what happens with celestials.

So I wanna ask a sub-question related to this topic: What successful builds concentrate on the fewer attributes possible?

Comment

Working...
              X