Interface & Gameplay Improves ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interface & Gameplay Improves ?!

I following this game since first days i could not find spare time for play long everytime but finally got.Game still has shortcomings.I can't escape pop-up in friends while playing offline.I'm ok with rise but revive? I really bored to walk all map after revived everytime.Do you think add gemstone combine or new items? More pets? Because game progressing slowly and i can't see strategy more than known because of one broken set and everyone using it.Uncompleted skill explains.. Really how u can't add a few more numbers there? Why any character add gemstone socket to any weapon? Why i must check out here to wanted learn item sources everytime? Why keep adding impossible Trial Levels to pass in mobile phones? Do you think add joystick? Maybe screen customizations? Also i must wait my minions till they kill the enemy on other side of map?! Maybe outfits too because people may don't like last level items right? If i'm not wrong u asked your players for a few changes like above in past.If they did not want changes either new players? I just waiting for new version and almost level 70.If i encounter with that same revive bullshit i gonna quit forever and won't advice this game anymore. I really can't understand companies like you.. So many terrible company improved with basic changes till you made this game..
    Last edited by pxFR; 10-14-2018, 04:50 AM.
    HEJI NICO LOJI 2472

Originally posted by pxFR View Post
    I following this game since first days i could not find spare time for play long everytime but finally got.Game still has shortcomings.I can't escape pop-up in friends while playing offline.I'm ok with rise but revive? I really bored to walk all map after revived everytime.Do you think add gemstone combine or new items? More pets? Because game progressing slowly and i can't see strategy more than known because of one broken set and everyone using it.Uncompleted skill explains.. Really how u can't add a few more numbers there? Why any character add gemstone socket to any weapon? Why i must check out here to wanted learn item sources everytime? Why keep adding impossible Trial Levels to pass in mobile phones? Do you think add joystick? Maybe screen customizations? Also i must wait my minions till they kill the enemy on other side of map?! Maybe outfits too because people may don't like last level items right? If i'm not wrong u asked your players for a few changes like above in past.If they did not want changes either new players? I just waiting for new version and almost level 70.If i encounter with that same revive bullshit i gonna quit forever and won't advice this game anymore. I really can't understand companies like you.. So many terrible company improved with basic changes till you made this game..
    Very grateful for your following of the game since its first days.Of course it has shortcomings. Every game does. friends tab will be reworked with coop and pvp, as I believe was mentioned. There is no reason for you to actually tap on it, since as from an experienced player of your kind I would expect to have already collected the gems or you have realized that tapping there is of no use. But keep it up, if you find it interesting. Game has much more to offer, no wonder of your opinion when you are just testing friends tab.
    You are bored with walking back through map? Well, don't die. In story mode you have thus called checkpoints. In trials it's a fair deal, in my opinion. Again, don't die.
    I am sure you have missed that, being busy with the friends tab for all these years since the game released, but new items are added regularly - named items. New are confirmed currently.

Pets? Are you confusing this game with something else? We already have 3 companions in the team...also new class in the works could have something to do with summoning, maybe.

Yep, adventurers is the most used set atm. Ofc, busy people like you miss the fact that elemental sets are to come. Old to be re-balanced.

Yes, new skills are coming and old ones are to be rebalanced. Lastly added skills are, for example, blink or shockwave. Many have been changed or rebalanced already in the process.

If you mean bestiary, something as this was also confirmed.

More mobile friendly optimization to come.

Joystick? Yeah, game doesn't support controllers, but its not so a big deal.

Screen optimization....wtf....game has been optimized for even latest IPhone I believe.

No, you don't have to wait for your minions. Enemies stop attacking you after certain distance...certainly was added during you being busy with the friends tab.

Congratulations for your level 70...new players get there usually in 2-3 days.

Good, just quit already. It's these kind of cancerous people that make the community much worse place.

You can't understand a company like this? There is no other company like this. Combo of both publishers and developers make and awesome team with a theory of FreeToPlay games and not being P2W. The love of developers for old-school RPGs makes it the best on mobile market.

I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post

There is no reason for you to actually tap on it, since as from an experienced player of your kind I would expect to have already collected the gems or you have realized that tapping there is of no use.

You are bored with walking back through map? Well, don't die.

I am sure you have missed that, being busy with the friends tab for all these years since the game released, but new items are added regularly - named items. New are confirmed currently.

We already have 3 companions in the team..

Joystick? Yeah, game doesn't support controllers, but its not so a big deal.

Screen optimization....wtf....game has been optimized for even latest IPhone I believe.

Congratulations for your level 70...new players get there usually in 2-3 days.

Good, just quit already. It's these kind of cancerous people that make the community much worse place.

You can't understand a company like this? There is no other company like this. Combo of both publishers and developers make and awesome team with a theory of FreeToPlay games and not being P2W. The love of developers for old-school RPGs makes it the best on mobile market.
      I can tap it by mistake..

Why i must kill all mobs when wanted to kill just boss? We all know if you don't attack mobs may die while walking even so have perfect items right?

I mean new useful sets so we can beat anything with strategy instead of only power.

Yup but everyone using 2 same pet for AS;can you tell me where the strategy in this?

Not a big deal? PC players can beat us because easier control then where's the justice?

Do you know mean of customization?

I know and i mean i triggered so many times on a few days and this is not much enjoyable.

​​​​​​If i was like that i sweared and delete the game but i like the game and want improve self.Why u thought like this? Because of told "won't advice anymore"?

Yup this game is the best oldschool rpg in Play Store but if they don't rush faster to innovations they gonna doomed to be forgetten one day.

​​​​​​​Next time read messages while not drunk man.
      HEJI NICO LOJI 2472

Comment

Working...
      X