Fix so we can sell in map again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix so we can sell in map again.

I don't like the update, I can probably get over that tho. I can not get over the fact you disabled us from selling during a map. I have to choose between gem farming or gold farming when I should be doing both. Hey we increased bag size... Too bad you need a whole lot more of it now...

Use the portal to return to hometown to sell stuff. Problem solved.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
      Slows jewellery crafting, which is awful anyway, as you need to sell your discards. Needing to craft better jewellery put me off playing for months until I could be bothered on the old build. I'd just quit with this as it is... Hopefully there's a plan to completely redesign jewellery crafting in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizbit View Post
        Hopefully there's a plan to completely redesign jewellery crafting in future.
        There is. For both gear and jewelry.

Unfortunately, that doesn't do you much good right now though.

Your original problem was with selling during a level which the portal DOES allow you to do, but not as efficiently as previous.
        CL 2K+
        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
          I feel like the hometown actually creates more problems than it solves, since it takes away the quality of life features from the previous update (that you could access from the one screen via tabs) and replaces them with unnecessary padding.

The hometown should be used primarily as nothing more than a central hub for fetch quests and for when they add multiplayer. Everything else there isn’t necessary.

Haven’t had the chance to play Act IV but as of right now I don’t particularly like this update. Seems like one step forward two steps back to me.

Comment

Working...
          X