Attack Toggles and Skill spam (Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack Toggles and Skill spam (Mobile)

Hi! This is for mostly for mobile players and I'm not sure whether to post this in the suggestion box or here because all I want to know is why the devs don't consider this:

1. Toggles between the 2 attacks. As a BH and mage, I have the trouble switching from those 2 without risking a misclick (one misclick can be deadly as you risk having hit by 5 or more projectiles). This doesn't affect my warrior much as I just switch to frenzy when I need the health though it would be a great help if I can hold the AS buff consistently.

2. Like other mobile rpg/hack and slash games, the ability to just click the skill would make so much difference. I know that it would ruin the "draw and cast"uniqueness of eternium but just the option to do this would close the gap between mobile and pc users. Imagine doing pulls likePurple Potato, but in mobile! (lol my phone can't handle the renderings and would lag as hell, but no harm in dreaming, right?) OR ​​Spamming rf as a bh and not wasting any second trying to cast it every 3 to 5 secs (seriously, I got cramps and hand fatigue after pushing only 1 trial using assault).

​​​​​​​What I mean is, skills that don't necessarily require you to target an area can be spammed with only one click (or just cast wherever you are facing). With the changes in the mobs and overall requirements just to be competitive, the gap really needs to be closed. Hey man, I ain't spending a thousand dollars just to play a free game just to be competitive, especially when there can be a solution.

1. I have suggested the toggle on the 2 attacks before, 2 finger tapping is just so awkward

2. Agreed, now there are signs for apple and potion and they are also clickable so not making the skills clickable as well doesnt make much sense.
    Currently playing hundred soul...

Comment

Exactly! I'm glad someone is me on this one. I'm just surprised that not many agree on this or they just don't bother anymore. It'll be great if this could be implemented in the next balance patch.

Comment

Working...
      X