Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback: Surprisingly good game, with one significant but rectifiable frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback: Surprisingly good game, with one significant but rectifiable frustration

I enjoy the game. But I find it very annoying after a while to have to keep interrupting my trials with 30 second videos for 5 gems. I know I don't have to watch them, but I really do if I want to accumulate gems in any meaningful capacity. This is especially true while playing on breaks at work and such. Being forced to chose between collecting the gems or abandoning them for more play time feels punishing, which in turn makes me not want to spend money when I otherwise would consider buying a little gem boost for a new character.

To that end, I wanted to suggest a pay cap for removing ads from the boxes completely. For example, I'd buy a $100 gem pack right now if it meant the account-wide permanent removal of ads from those boxes. At a price point like that, you're going to keep a healthy supply of casual ad viewers, but also encourage the more committed players to spend $100 if only for the sake of streamlining their future farming endeavors. Perhaps it could be attached to the $99.99 gem deal as part of a bundle for simplicity's sake

It seems like a win/win, please consider it.

Originally posted by Churl View Post
    To that end, I wanted to suggest a pay cap for removing ads from the boxes completely. For example, I'd buy a $100 gem pack right now if it meant the account-wide permanent removal of ads from those boxes. At a price point like that, you're going to keep a healthy supply of casual ad viewers, but also encourage the more committed players to spend $100 if only for the sake of streamlining their future farming endeavors. Perhaps it could be attached to the $99.99 gem deal as part of a bundle for simplicity's sake

It seems like a win/win, please consider it.
    you can disable the ads in the settings once you purchase something... any amount purchase will do...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Greetings Churl, and welcome to Eternium! Fortunately, once any purchase is registered on an account, a new option becomes available within your settings menu. This option allows the player to completely disable adds.

Comment

Working...
      X