Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celestial items

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Celestial items

    What if we could return these items back to the cube to be reused for say 500-1000 gems?

  • #2
    Not going to happen.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

    Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

    Click here to see my gameplay videos.

    Comment


    • #3
      Agreed with Tater, this would de-value celestial items. People could switch back and forth with gems, which isn’t what celestials are meant to do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zudd View Post
        Agreed with Tater, this would de-value celestial items. People could switch back and forth with gems, which isn’t what celestials are meant to do.
        What are celestials "meant" to do in a game?
        -increase enjoyment for some and cause frustration for others. #strivingformore
        How does the company earn funds to continue?
        -the implements of ways to spend gems. #increasespending

        /wintwice

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR View Post
          How does the company earn funds to continue?
          -the implements of ways to spend gems. #increasespending
          He's got a good point there.
          DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

          Jonen: level 70 mage
          Voshek: level 70 warrior
          Odrin: level 70 bounty hunter
          Kyree: level 70 mage
          Felitza: level 70 bounty hunter
          CL 1339

          Comment


          • #6
            There are many ways to implement in-game systems to spend gems. It shouldn't have to de-value celestials though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zudd View Post
              There are many ways to implement in-game systems to spend gems. It shouldn't have to de-value celestials though.
              They are only "devalued" by your perception, they don't physically lose any stats or value. No one knows which character had the celestials.

              selling celestials for gems would devalue them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi All,
                Noob here on the forums. My 2-cents though is that the celestials as they are are a carrot. You need to strive for them and provides a target for end game. If you could swap them around between characters then the value of that target is diminished. Speaking as one that has not earned one yet, I can tell you it is certainly a goal.

                Comment

                Working...
                X