Celestial Box range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestial Box range

We all know that a LOT of people took advantage of something so that their celestial items (and legendary custom boxes) ended up with near perfect stats. The attributes are not that big of a deal but the base damage is game breaking. However the official stance of the developers were that "too many people used that method so nothing is likely to happen."

With the new crafting system in place and the forthcoming balance patch, I would like to suggest to further tighten the range of the celestial box items so that the honest players aren't placed at a disadvantage compared to those that had used the exploit.

I believe Adrian mentioned that the team might just make future celestial items perfect. Personally I don't think we need to go that far (although I would like that).

Instead, how about tighten the possible celestial box range on every attribute to Max Internal Number -1 to Max Internal Number. This way even with the worst of luck, you are merely 5-6 celestial orbs away from getting perfection. Besides a little bit of randomness is welcome. Given the cost of crafting a celestial orb, it will take a long time to achieve true perfection anyway.

Just a thought, Orion , me and others who have horded 10+ cboxes eagerly awaits the team's decision on this.

Btw please make the proc % perfect since celestial orbs don't seem to affect those.
    Last edited by Arionthe; 12-24-2018, 07:56 PM. Reason: proc % perfection
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Hate it when people ruin the game by using some illegal ways like this. Anyway, you can always use celestial orbs to fix the base damage of your weapon so it's not too bad. Best if you can roll a celestial item with perfect proc % and work to make your piece a perfect one by using a few celestial orbs.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Why not allow C.Orbs to affect the proc too?
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
      X