Getting loot interferes with movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    What about to disable picking up drops during combat (like opening chest)? That does not affect much the game behavior but can solve the problem with movement during combat
    Having the option to pick up off the ground or lock it till victory works. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
      Just turn off "tap to grab it" for all items, or all except maybe red health discs/spheres, and turn on "magnet" for all items.

Then increase radius for chests to pop open. Not a lot but a modest increase so you don't have to touch it which can be annoying especially on mobile.

No change to "it all flies to you at the end".

Bonus: fix rules for "is combat on or off". Combat should be = actively fighting monsters or them attacking me, not am I or a minion taking any damage.
      All these are good ideas. The combat on/off "issue" is annoying especially when farming with bonuses running and you're trying to minimize your time; seconds matter.

Comment

Just turn off "tap to grab it" for all items, or all except maybe red health discs/spheres, and turn on "magnet" for all items.

Then increase radius for chests to pop open. Not a lot but a modest increase so you don't have to touch it which can be annoying especially on mobile.

Bonus: fix rules for "is combat on or off". Combat should be = actively fighting monsters or them attacking me, not am I or a minion taking any damage.
        +1

This would fix all problems I can think of during a level. With crafting material drops and health globes, the ground tends to become way to cluttered with "loot".
        MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

This. Please.
          MUDU HUZI KOKI 4358

Duncan - Warrior
          Merlin - Mage
          Dogthe - Bounty Hunter

Comment

Working...
          X