Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas to make the game better... Achievements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas to make the game better... Achievements?

Travis... Red... check this idea out, please. I love games with achievements. Plus, they're super simple to implement, and they give you something to sort of gather, get to, etc. Eternium is the perfect game for a whole list of achievements... since, once you get to a certain level... it gets fairly monotonous. So setting up a huge list of random achievements would be perfect. Things like... I don't know... "Kill all enemies in a level without using utility spells" or "Kill all enemies ONLY using utility spells" or "Kill the boss of X level without killing any other enemies"... just weird, random stuff like that. It's SO easy to implement lists of achievements... and it adds so much to the game. What do you guys think?

TAYU QEQO PEHU 2594
    Last edited by sciencebzzt; 01-03-2019, 01:32 PM.

+1

Actually we already have a small bunch of achievements already, but they are fairly expired currently, as they were released in game's early stage, e.g. Broken Dragon and Magroth, both being early game bosses. Achievements that are currently in the game are just outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post
      +1

Actually we already have a small bunch of achievements already, but they are fairly expired currently, as they were released in game's early stage, e.g. Broken Dragon and Magroth, both being early game bosses. Achievements that are currently in the game are just outdated.
      Yeah, I breezed through those early on in the game. Usually, in games like Eternium... I actually set up my own achievements/goals, and try to beat them. Like, "beat level 90 with all my abilities removed" or "Beat X level naked, with only a weapon, no clothes/armor" or whatever. It makes the game infinitely more fun for me.

TAYU QEQO PEHU 2594
      Last edited by sciencebzzt; 01-03-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post
          Travis... Red... check this idea out, please. I love games with achievements. Plus, they're super simple to implement, and they give you something to sort of gather, get to, etc. Eternium is the perfect game for a whole list of achievements... since, once you get to a certain level... it gets fairly monotonous. So setting up a huge list of random achievements would be perfect. Things like... I don't know... "Kill all enemies in a level without using utility spells" or "Kill all enemies ONLY using utility spells" or "Kill the boss of X level without killing any other enemies"... just weird, random stuff like that. It's SO easy to implement lists of achievements... and it adds so much to the game. What do you guys think?

TAYU QEQO PEHU 2594
          Hi there. The offer is good. But it seems to me that Devs will shove this proposal in the back box. I'm already tired to believing in the usefulness of the topic with suggestions. Devs have their own unknown thoughts in their heads. In feedback, only bug reports work fine.
          Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (6000+ m.)
          Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play almost 4 years.
          Community activity stopped !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bart the warrior View Post

Hi there. The offer is good. But it seems to me that Devs will shove this proposal in the back box. I'm already tired to believing in the usefulness of the topic with suggestions. Devs have their own unknown thoughts in their heads. In feedback, only bug reports work fine.
            There is nothing wrong in creating their game the way they want.

Don't get me wrong, but like a bazillion things in the game were implemented after suggestions, e.g. buyback option, LEADERBOARDS, events (in comprehension of increasing active gameplay), Home Town (as far as I know, some players suggested it before)....and most importantly, constantly updated credits reminded by me .
            I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
            Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I agree with adding frivolous achievements for to break the monotony of grind... Which in itself is a kind of grind so ya i wouldnt mind seeing this implimented

Comment

Originally posted by Un_known333 View Post
                I agree with adding frivolous achievements for to break the monotony of grind... Which in itself is a kind of grind so ya i wouldnt mind seeing this implimented
                I think a huge list of achievements would be in order. Like, making achievements a major part of the game. It's add a whole new dimension to things if there were all these interesting named achievements people could get. Maybe add something where you could win a special item... even if it's just something small or in name only.

Comment

Working...
                X