Hometown layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hometown layout

This has been bugging me a lot when farming story levels recently: There are a lot of unnecessary movements because some important things are (barely) off screen, when you enter hometown: There are currently 3 things to farm: Gold, gemstones, crafting materials and XP. The first 3 are usually paired up in story mode and require 3 traders: Occasionally Ruby(for boosters), Mitzu(selling items) and Salvage(salvaging). XP generally needs only Ruby(for the occasional booster purchase). Furthermore direct stash access is also convenient. However, of the 3 important traders 2 are off-screen. On the other hand unimportant(while farming at least) traders are in sight and can easily be tapped like equipment guy or companion girl.
    And - of course - the biggest annoyance: Gate to Adventure is also slightly off-screen and the same goes for the other 2 gates(which I assume will eventually be PvP and Co-Op or something like that). Those are far to the right/left and should be way easier to access(especially with PvP I want to queue up and fight again asap).

Therefore I'd like an option to costumize hometown(move traders) or at least a more thought-out layout would be greatly appreciated.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

+1
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
    X