Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about an Un-enchant option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about an Un-enchant option?

    Especially for us dumb arses!

    I was just doing a little experimenting with my first enchantment, and I soon discovered I couldn't undo it! Now I've got a useless enchantment (I added a 100 "block" enhancement to a character with zero % block and the result was still zero %. ). The item is too valuable to discard, and apparently there is no way to do additional enhancements. What a waste!
    We can un-socket gems; how about offering the option to un-enchant also?

    On a side note, I think it would be great if we could use multiple enhancements (or even unlimited) on the same item. It takes a heck of a lot of playing time to acquire sufficient materials to enchant in the first place, so I don't see multiple enchantments being a problem.
    Last edited by Invector; 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM.

  • #2
    I have to disagree. Enchanting, being as mighty as it already is, should always come with a cost.

    More enchantments on one item? Typical game breaking. p2w element. Players can buy materials at the store for gems. This would let them to make gear op as hell.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

    Comment


    • #3
      Disagree too.. Enchatments are cheap enough and you can switch them by putting a new one on the Item. That's more as I imagend before.
      left the game

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the input guys. I'll admit that while I have been playing for quite awhile, I am far from an expert on the game. The fact that I didn't know you could purchase materials proves that.
        But when SoulGaming2 writes "Enchanting, being as mighty as it already is...." I'm confused?? The "Block" enchantment I used was a "greater" enchantment, and yet it apparently improved nothing! My block rating was 0% before I applied the enchantment, and it was 0% after I applied it. Which leads me to believe that a 100 Block rating results in less than a 1% gain. How can that be considered "mighty"??
        Like I said, I'm no expert so I appreciate it when you guys enlighten me. Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          [QUOTE=Invector;n125830]
          Enchanting, being as mighty as it already is...." I'm confused?? /QUOTE]
          With the correct use, it is. I wasn't referring to you accidentally putting that buff there. Having one additional stat is, indeed, very powerful. Block rate might not be important for your hero class (not really a popular stat in the current game balance either) but (hopefully) this will change after the balance patch that is to come.
          Nothing less, there are other enchantments that you can use instead, as Outlaw already mentioned.
          I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
          Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

          Comment


          • #6
            I think he's talking bout Enchantments in generell. For Example enchantments on rings or on weapons.. also for chest and shoulderpads. These ones make a huge difference. Also I think that "Block" is a lesser Enchantment - maybe you looked wrong?
            Last edited by Outlaw; 02-05-2019, 06:25 PM.
            left the game

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Invector View Post
              Thanks for the input guys. I'll admit that while I have been playing for quite awhile, I am far from an expert on the game. The fact that I didn't know you could purchase materials proves that.
              But when SoulGaming2 writes "Enchanting, being as mighty as it already is...." I'm confused?? The "Block" enchantment I used was a "greater" enchantment, and yet it apparently improved nothing! My block rating was 0% before I applied the enchantment, and it was 0% after I applied it. Which leads me to believe that a 100 Block rating results in less than a 1% gain. How can that be considered "mighty"??
              Like I said, I'm no expert so I appreciate it when you guys enlighten me. Thanks
              block can only be used with a shield... if you're not equipped with a shield then it will show 0% for the block... try and equip a shield and see...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

              See my endgame heroes build...
              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
              Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
              Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

                block can only be used with a shield... if you're not equipped with a shield then it will show 0% for the block... try and equip a shield and see...
                Well, there ya go---problem solved. Appreciate your help!

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can use a new/different enchant on it and it will replace it. Getting rid of an enchant already used on an item makes no sense.
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

                  Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

                  Click here to see my gameplay videos.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So if I enchant an item that is already enchanted the new enchantment takes effect. Do you lose the original enchantment or is it now available to be used on a different item?
                    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                      So if I enchant an item that is already enchanted the new enchantment takes effect. Do you lose the original enchantment or is it now available to be used on a different item?
                      for named/unique items, the built-in bonus/proc etc will stay as is... only the enchantment that was manually added using the enchantment scroll will be lost...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

                      See my endgame heroes build...
                      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                        So if I enchant an item that is already enchanted the new enchantment takes effect. Do you lose the original enchantment or is it now available to be used on a different item?
                        The old enchantment will be replaced and it won't be reverted into a new scroll.
                        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

                        Has left the game


                        Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                        Morgenheim Gold Run

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X