Feedback on the new ANB format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on the new ANB format

I am the kind of player who goes hard for a while and then only does daily quests for awhile, back and forth, as time allows. I rarely know an event is coming until I log in and see the flashing icons. (On that note, maybe they could stop flashing after they’re read?) So this time around I saw the ANB event icon flashing and noticed the time limits. I’m in a down cycle so my first reaction was that it was nice to not be up against “no lifers”. However as the week went on, I was only able to put in somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, finishing at trial 10 with my character in the upper 60s. As an aside, last ANB I did trial 60 with around 400 clvl. So this was disappointing and way out of range for the good rewards. The real disappointment set in though when I realized I was now locked out of the next 2 events just because this one week I was extremely busy at work and life at the same time.

I cant tell you I have a solution other than removing the silver ticket. The premise of the next event is already “more challenging because less time” so I don’t see why it also needed an arbitrary prerequisite. I’m sure you thought it was easy enough to merely be a formality, or maybe you wanted to reduce the player pool. Either way, from where I sit it doesn’t feel good.

Aside from this, I liked all the other changes and look forward to the next one. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if I happen to catch the eye of a dev - Thanks for making a great game.

I agree with you that not everyone will have the time to play especially when event suddenly happens (without an announcement). I do feel that there should not be a requirement to be able to participate in the following Silver and Gold events as some players might have not been able to play the Bronze league for some reason but able/want to play the Silver and Gold leagues.

By putting a requirement in the Bronze league, some new players just joining this game may lose out on the event.
    Last edited by Sanctum; 02-24-2019, 01:40 AM.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I'm inclined to agree. Quite easy to miss an event if not playing regularly. Given the time constraints for the different events, I'm not sure I see the point of the event tickets. Interested to hear the rationale.

Comment

Working...
      X