companion skill triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

companion skill triggers

This is directed towards the time when minions are unkillable with skills/auras that are beneficial beyond Robin's.

I'm specifically interested in the vortex minion skill. I have gotten used to the "circle" trigger since it makes sense to me... drawing a circle and a vortex suck them in. But learning the W and the Z just to trigger the same skill (3 vortex playstyle) seems to be unnecessarily obtuse.

May I suggest assignable gestures for minion skills and allowing the same symbol for the same skill (if have more than 1 minion that share the same minion skill). This way I can have 3 circles which with its own CDs as I progress through the game. So if two vortex skills are ready for use, using the circle will cause one to start the CD while another is still ready for immediate use.

Lastly an old thought about minion auras. I feel they should all provide % boost to the stat they are boosting. This way they provide similar "value" while not getting obsolete in the case of flat number boosts.

So 20% boost to armor instead of 200 Armor, 20% boost to AR instead of 150?200? AR. etc

Robin is also a sore point. The aura is so powerful especially when combined with high haste to begin with. It also semi sidesteps the haste's own diminishing return. I would prefer to see the aura gets changed to 20% boost to haste instead so the diminishing return is still respected. (btw same thing for AL and Frenzy, let those boosts be % boost to the haste value instead of multiplier to the actual AS). This will make balancing easier and make Robin no longer the end all be all.
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

It is not that You draw circle to use vortex, you draw circle to use middle companion skill no matter if it will be vortex, charge or multishot.
    SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

Working...
    X