New ANB Requirements suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ANB Requirements suggestion

Since the new ANBs (Bronze, Silver, Gold) are interlocked, It's very easy to miss one for whatever reason, and by that to miss the next ones as well.
    So.. Why not "expand the requirements realm"? Like, those who managed to acquire a ticket can participate for free, while others who want to attend but missed the first or second league, will have to pay let's say 50.000Gold or 50Gems or something?

It‘s a good point. Otherwise, the devs will let you have 7 day time.. I don‘t know but i think it‘s enough to reach TL20 in Bronze event. And when you want a good place in gold, it‘s not enough to reach TL 50 or something in silver.
    left the game

Comment

I think it's hero level 20 no?

Comment

Don‘t remember exactly what you need to entry silver league, but to entry league, you need reached TL55

Edit: My bad, it was Hero level 20
        Last edited by Outlaw; 02-28-2019, 08:18 AM.
        left the game

Comment

The introduction of the possibility of buying a ticket will devalue the importance of events. This is another step to p2w. In my opinion, this would be contrary to the concept of events.
          King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Bronze, Silver and Gold league is all in 1 ANB event... it's like 1 competition with 3 levels... you can't start a competition at level 2 or 3... you must start at level 1... I you miss it then it's like you miss the whole ANB event... there's no workaround for that...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
            Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
            Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
            Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

I think you are missing the point here; it's the same tactic that's led entire nations to poverty; rules just for the sake of it; it's the other way around, rules are bent to meet people's well-being. I can't understand the "empowering the P2W movement" with 50.000coins or 50gems or so, let alone that it's for something as negligible as reaching hero lv20 - which can be done in like minutes? and the way to acquire your ticket through playing still stands, I fail to see why you're in denial about offering people more chances to have fun.
              Last edited by nightshade3; 02-28-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

There are a lot of things you can buy in the game. It was impossible to buy a set of items earlier, only to find. It was valuable by this, it brought fun. I hope you understand my logic.
                King of Android play
                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

nightshade3, all your words look like if you missed the bronze league and now regret about it.
                  To get into the silver league, you need to complete just 20th trial, and you have a whole week for it. The ability to buy a ticket completely deprives the sense of not only the division into leagues, but also the whole event. It is also unfair to those players, who were spending time and gems.
                  But let's imagine that this opportunity was introduced, ok? 50 000 coins or 50 gems against thousands of gems spent by players during the event? Really? Do you think this is fair? It seems to me that the price of ticket should be higher, something around 5 000 000 coins or 2-3k gems. It will be a little more honestly, don't you think?
                  In the new event format, there has been a big shift towards pay-to-win. But you propose to increase it even more. This is wrong in general, and unfair to those who deservedly receive some awards and a ticket to the next league.

Comment

all your words look like if you missed the bronze league and now regret about it.
                    To get into the silver league, you need to complete just 20th trial, and you have a whole week for it.
                    *Hero level 20, not TL20. Made the same mistake
                    left the game

Comment

Originally posted by rifLeR View Post
                      nightshade3, all your words look like if you missed the bronze league and now regret about it.
                      To get into the silver league, you need to complete just 20th trial, and you have a whole week for it. The ability to buy a ticket completely deprives the sense of not only the division into leagues, but also the whole event. It is also unfair to those players, who were spending time and gems.
                      But let's imagine that this opportunity was introduced, ok? 50 000 coins or 50 gems against thousands of gems spent by players during the event? Really? Do you think this is fair? It seems to me that the price of ticket should be higher, something around 5 000 000 coins or 2-3k gems. It will be a little more honestly, don't you think?
                      In the new event format, there has been a big shift towards pay-to-win. But you propose to increase it even more. This is wrong in general, and unfair to those who deservedly receive some awards and a ticket to the next league.
                      You are contradicting your own words. Like you said, all you need to enter the silver league is to reach HL20 right? so what time and gems invested by players are you talking about? The time and gems invested were clearly for the bronze league, and bronze league alone, nothing to do with entering the silver one since you're starting from scratch! But even if you were to enter by buying a ticker for 50gems (I fail to see why you want to be super expensive for the obvious reasons I'm explaining here) you'd be lacking behind those players who have invested all that time and gems you talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

*Hero level 20, not TL20. Made the same mistake
                        Idk what are you talking about, but here is the award for hero lvl 20 (watch screenshot). And for a ticket in silver league it was TL20. If you mean the conditions for displaying an event on the main account, then this is the presence of hero level 30 in at least one character.

Comment

Originally posted by rifLeR View Post

Idk what are you talking about, but here is the award for hero lvl 20 (watch screenshot). And for a ticket in silver league it was TL20. If you mean the conditions for displaying an event on the main account, then this is the presence of hero level 30 in at least one character.

Ok, I dunno what I saw, but than I was right at first. Thank you
                          left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Ok, I dunno what I saw, but than I was right at first. Thank you
                            the hero level 20 ticket was just a sneak preview screenie from Adrian in Discord... https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ord-discussion
                            the screenie was not from the live event rewards... it was TL20 for the live event...
                            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                            Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                            Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                            Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

the hero level 20 ticket was just a sneak preview screenie from Adrian in Discord... https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ord-discussion
                              the screenie was not from the live event rewards... it was TL20 for the live event...
                              Oh ok ok, I knew I can trust my eyes but something was fishy. Thank you too
                              left the game

Comment

Working...
                              X