No announcement yet.

New ANB Requirements suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 to another way of getting the tickets for event but buying it would just like p2w.

​​​​​​but if its like a super hard quest like beating all the 5 bosses 200times at twice the trial it was offered in the event , then it would be justifiable . My reason for another way of gaining the ticket is because the event is easy to miss specially to those players who are working ,but if only an announcement is made via an in game mail a week before the event , this suggestiom might not be made .

Comment

I would be definitely against buying tickets.
      Same for obtaining it any other way.
      Event contains 3 parts, like any sport championship. Have you ever seen for example in Mundial (i hate football but i know a lot of ppl like it), to say: "Oh you dropped in one-quarter finale but if you now beat three other teams we will let you play in semi-finale"? No because it would be totally pointless. Same goes with ANB event.
      SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

People who think this is all one event are lying to themselves. It's three events run consecutively so you'll hopefully spend all your saved gems and be encouraged to make more purchases. The tickets are to further encourage people to play all the events, play regularly outside of events so they don't miss one, and to make the silver/gold events feel more lucrative.

I'm a little surprised they aren't selling tickets. (Which would lean more toward pay-to-play, rather than P2W, but close enough.) Depending on how much revenue they end up excluding from silver/gold they might decide to in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Buppy View Post
          People who think this is all one event are lying to themselves. It's three events run consecutively so you'll hopefully spend all your saved gems and be encouraged to make more purchases. The tickets are to further encourage people to play all the events, play regularly outside of events so they don't miss one, and to make the silver/gold events feel more lucrative.

I'm a little surprised they aren't selling tickets. (Which would lean more toward pay-to-play, rather than P2W, but close enough.) Depending on how much revenue they end up excluding from silver/gold they might decide to in the future.
          SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

Originally posted by Piotr Składzień View Post
            I would be definitely against buying tickets.
            Same for obtaining it any other way.
            Event contains 3 parts, like any sport championship. Have you ever seen for example in Mundial (i hate football but i know a lot of ppl like it), to say: "Oh you dropped in one-quarter finale but if you now beat three other teams we will let you play in semi-finale"? No because it would be totally pointless. Same goes with ANB event.
            You dont get what I mean mate. Ok ANB is a "BIG" event . Have you heard of a BIG event advertised two days before the event happen ? Same in football , players knows months before the event and prepares for it. Also its not only advertise on one source . I know devs are busy making the game better , but before they make the rules strict , mmake sure the regulations are implement effectively. Im talking about the gap of the next league which was change on the day before the next league . Or at least make some consideration as compensation for those.

Comment

Our devs are trying new things. We may like, or dislike, the things they are trying. That is OK. I'm sure when #6 rolls around, things will be different. I'm quite sure they, and we, have all learned a great deal from this experience.

If tickets could be bought, there is no point in earning them via accomplishment. The bar for bronze>silver was low. It was raised for silver>gold. The six week format was an afterthought due to feedback (and possibly tech issues).

Im getting 6 Celestials this time. In all previous ANBs combined, I received a total of 5. There are good things about this format.

Comment

Working...
              X