Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"WAR SUPPLIES" suggests an effort to gather/stash provisions for an upcoming battle, so why not...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"WAR SUPPLIES" suggests an effort to gather/stash provisions for an upcoming battle, so why not...?

With farming for gold/gemstones/essences/etc. a quite time-intensive chore, and Gold League's especially tight restrictions on play time, I would raise a couple suggestions for the devs' consideration:

- (a portion of) gold, gemstones and crafting ingredients collected during the minievent might carry on to Gold League so the main event hero would't need to spend so much time farming resources.
    - the player might choose ONE item of gear from those acquired during War Supplies to pass on as an heirloom to your main event hero.
    - or better yet, devs could make it so that the rewards for completion of War Supplies's objectives would be instead sent to Gold League's mailbox.

Taken together, these would both significantly speed up character development at Gold League AND make War Supplies that much more interesting.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 03-09-2019, 04:28 PM.

I agree, some way of tying together a war supplies with an upcoming event would be a welcome thing. I am aware there could be revenue repercussions and respect that if it has been discussed and rejected. We do want you all to stay in business after all.

Comment

Yes but, what if you don't intend to participate in gold league or any other ANB event, I am a newb too but the war supplies in the few months I have played seem to be a random "here is some extras" event not linked to anything else

I suspect, don't know, that this war supplies event was partially to placate those that were questioning the style of the new ANB event and perhaps also for those that had started and had no access to this event.

I know when I started there was a war supplies event going on - much joy on my part but imho they should stay what they are - a little boost for everyone without recourse to your wallet.

I really do get the feeling that the devs here do try to balance earning a living, with being fair to everyone.

I could be wrong of course

yad

Comment

I can't understand what the point of the war supplies was this week just gone? It doesn't help in any way towards an ANB event. Seems just like a money spinner to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          I can't understand what the point of the war supplies was this week just gone? It doesn't help in any way towards an ANB event. Seems just like a money spinner to me.
          It has nothing to do with ANB Events.

These War Supplies are every few months. They give us some free boosters, gemstones and more xp/gold. That's a good thing I think.

left the game

Comment

Outlaw , I understand that this can be a good thing, especially for players that need all the gems or jewelry. However what I don't understand is its purpose whilst preparing for the 3rd ANB in a row? In my mind this one was going to carry over to the event hero, hence why I didn't collect them from the inbox. Other than for an ANB, I have no use for anything you gain from War Supplies. What I nearly did was purchase a bundle in the hope of it transferring through to my event hero. Thankfully I didn't do that.

The bonuses from War Supplies would not give a massive advantage when playing a game for only 6 hours. Especially when they have changed the goal posts and put the first celestial at TL75. Without spending 10k gems, I cannot see how TL90+ is even possible for an ordinary human to achieve. In fact I would argue it is almost mathematically impossible. For example, I have just finished TL60 with 3 hours to go, doing 30TL's in 3 hours is nonsense.

Comment

Working...
            X