Restart Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restart Trial

I only see abandon level button, wouldn't it be nice if there's a "Restar Trial" button ??? It could save time for loading the game again and again if we are just grinding and farming on same trial
    Attached Files

I agree with this.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

And the option that player can choose not to load maps with certain types of environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
        And the option that player can choose not to load maps with certain types of environment.
        I think the "restart trial" button would be like end a trial and begin a new one. So the enviroment would change anyway. Otherwise you could learn how the map's to be handled and that would make a huge change in the game meta.
        left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
          Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

I think the "restart trial" button would be like end a trial and begin a new one. So the enviroment would change anyway. Otherwise you could learn how the map's to be handled and that would make a huge change in the game meta.
          Environment not specific map. i.e. Give me only swamp maps so I can improve my play on them or the IMHO, more likely, give me only desert maps because I find them easiest.

I personally prefer random maps and random environments in the farming levels (TL7-100). Post TL100 though, I kind of favor random map with fixed environment. i.e Magroth on TL101 is random map Cavern format. At TL106, Magroth random swamp (dark forest) environment map. Then TL111, Magroth random desert, then forest, then tundra etc. Same with TBD, TL102 is swamp, then TL107 is desert, then TL112 forest, etc. And each boss thereafter.

Picking the spot on the map to spawn the boss is skill, picking the easy map isn't, IMHO. But I also favor using abandon costing you the majority of earned XP in the map.
          Last edited by NoSuchReality; 03-29-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

Environment not specific map. i.e. Give me only swamp maps so I can improve my play on them or the IMHO, more likely, give me only desert maps because I find them easiest.

I personally prefer random maps and random environments in the farming levels (TL7-100). Post TL100 though, I kind of favor random map with fixed environment. i.e Magroth on TL101 is random map Cavern format. At TL106, Magroth random swamp (dark forest) environment map. Then TL111, Magroth random desert, then forest, then tundra etc. Same with TBD, TL102 is swamp, then TL107 is desert, then TL112 forest, etc. And each boss thereafter.

Picking the spot on the map to spawn the boss is skill, picking the easy map isn't, IMHO. But I also favor using abandon costing you the majority of earned XP in the map.
            Im a littlw bit confused as to what you are trying to say , you want an option to choose the map environment(dessert, swamp, cavern) but the landscape of map is the same? Did I get it right?

That would be good , but I still prefer all of that to be random as it would depends to player's luck . But rather it would be nice to choose a place for boss to spawn,especially TBD ,kara and garm. And also remove all terrain and obstacles when fighting the boss.

Comment

No, I like random in farming levels. The proposal is to be able to choose. In high levels above TL100, I favor a random map layout shape (as it is now) but with a fixed environment type (cave, dark forest, desert, bright forest, tundra) I.e TL101 will always be Magroth on a Cave map of random shape. Then TL102 is Broken Dragon on Dark Forest (swamp). Then TL103 Elban.on desert. TL104 Garm on bright Forest and Kara at TL105 on Tundra. Then the cycle shifts by one and repeats TL106 is Magroth on Dark Forest, TL107 is Broken Dragon on desert, etc.

Every one then has to face the bosses on a consistent type of map. So no more abandoning to pick the map you want (i.e desert versus dark forest) but still allows a bail out of bad starts (elite mob aggro as soon as you drop in)

Comment

For me random environment is still the best. But if they change to something like that , instead of fixed environment type , I would suggest an option to choose an environment type(depends on player's gameplay) to which map he/she is comfortable. And landscape/ layout shape to be at random.

Comment

Any map without elite healers blocking my way is perfect to me(they are the main reason I abandon trial)

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post
                    Any map without elite healers blocking my way is perfect to me(they are the main reason I abandon trial)
                    F**k them fu*****g elite healers.
                    - Outlaw, 24, Mage
                    Last edited by Outlaw; 04-01-2019, 05:49 AM.
                    left the game

Comment

F**k them fu*****g elite healers.
                      - Outlaw, 23, Mage
                      Lol bro I saw you on LB, pretty nice ranking so please stay calm

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

Lol bro I saw you on LB, pretty nice ranking so please stay calm
                        Oh no I was a little bit drunk after a birthday party, so I wrote down the wrong age lol
                        Thanks man
                        left the game

Comment

Oh no I was a little bit drunk after a birthday party, so I wrote down the wrong age lol
                          Thanks man
                          I think all devices should have a built in "do not post" breathalyzer - truly

Comment

Working...
                          X