ANB leagues durations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

You craft critical missing pieces to complete gear seats at an epic level.
    Actually I would argue crafting epic is too expensive... I craft rare missing set pieces. And replace those as you get drops.
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Traditional ANB design only gave one Celestial on TL milestones (TL80, if I recall correctly) and the other 3 were based on rankings (100, 25 and 10), so this was the exact opposite of noob friendly.
      Two celestials at TL70 and TL90 is easier than one in TL80 and having no time limit meant that the top 100 spots (that gave you a 2nd Celestial) were limited for the elite players and the ones who were able to grind for a lot more time than the casuals would.
      Yes traditional ANB would be like that , but if it run at the same time with this ANB. Then most of the veterans would be on the new ANB. And with Ebox help, then traditional ANB would be fast for farming celestials .thats what i think

Comment

I'd actually prefer the leagues to be longer. Not because I need more time, just because I usually burn through the given time in 1-2 days then don't the game for the next 12 days, with the exception of the league end day.

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post

Yes traditional ANB would be like that , but if it run at the same time with this ANB. Then most of the veterans would be on the new ANB. And with Ebox help, then traditional ANB would be fast for farming celestials .thats what i think
          Again: traditional ANB = 1 Celestial at TL80 and the 2nd one is limited to 100 players. New ANB = 2 Celestials at TL90, regardless of final ranking. Which one is faster for "farming celestials"?
          I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Again: traditional ANB = 1 Celestial at TL80 and the 2nd one is limited to 100 players. New ANB = 2 Celestials at TL90, regardless of final ranking. Which one is faster for "farming celestials"?
            Yeah ! Haha sorry I forgot about that . I was making the suggestion for traditional ANB with the set of rewards for CBox from the latest one .Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              Also got to say no to reducing time, simply for the sake of new players..
              Everyone, no matter their previous experience or skill is a "new" player at some point. Ultimately it is the "new" player who provides the next generation of this population. Eventually folks move on...

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                Can anyone that has passed TL90 in this gold league tell me how many gems they have spent? For me, I can't see how you can do it for less than 10k gems. Currently at TL84 with less than an hour to go. Pretty much mathematically impossible to get to TL90. Now. However I am in the top 100. That means a lot of people are losing out on a celestial. 6 hours play time seem ludicrous. Old ANB would have given me a celestial for a top 100 finish, now I just have to sulk that I am missing out again.
                This time around I decided not to go overboard and be a little more casual and not being frivolous with my gems.

Yesterday I finished TL90 at CL 452 in 7:16. Spent an estimated 1500 gems(+/-) and zero cash. I completed TL 90 with about 50 minutes left on the timer playing the warrior class.

Not being certain on the exact values, If someone wants to do the math; I spent gems on the following:
                • Unlocking ability upgrade slots 1 & 2
                • Purchased 2 or 3 +200% experience boosters
                • Unlocking the full talent tree
                • Re-calibrated a few pieces of gear (Typically I only try my luck once to roll off +exp)
                • I did purchase some keys (2-3) to open locked chests during initial leveling in story mode. (I limit my self to a 25 gem budget per chest and look for specific gear, primarily +movement speed)
                • Some small speed ups for ability learning (>5 gems ea.)

After the first two ANB events I was left feeling a little burnt out and didn't feel like pushing as hard as I did previously. My goal was set early on to hit TL 90 and then fade off into the distance with my celestial boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

This time around I decided not to go overboard and be a little more casual and not being frivolous with my gems.

Yesterday I finished TL90 at CL 452 in 7:16. Spent an estimated 1500 gems(+/-) and zero cash. I completed TL 90 with about 50 minutes left on the timer playing the warrior class.
                  You did really well for spending so few gems! I noticed that you used +100 Haste enchantments on your weapons instead of crafting Windfury or Rune of the Storm. I wish that I had thought to try that. Does the Haste bonus help with your attack speed?
                  Last edited by Ozymandius; 03-22-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

You did really well for spending so few gems! I noticed that you used +100 Haste enchantments on hour weapons instead of crafting Windfury or Rune of the Storm. I wish that I had thought to try that. Does the Haste bonus help with your attack speed?
                    Yeah it really did help a lot! I had some pretty bad luck this time around with the RNG and drops and needed to bring my hit rate up. I was sitting below 5 before the enchants. Since I wasn't dishing out gems for gemstone sockets, materials or archers I needed to do something. In my head adding +200 haste was like adding 4 brilliant sapphires to my gear. Currently at a 6.68 hit rate I typically shoot for a hit rate of 7-8 during ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Yeah it really did help a lot! I had some pretty bad luck this time around with the RNG and drops and needed to bring my hit rate up. I was sitting below 5 before the enchants. Since I wasn't dishing out gems for gemstone sockets, materials or archers I needed to do something. In my head adding +200 haste was like adding 4 brilliant sapphires to my gear. Currently at a 6.68 hit rate I typically shoot for a hit rate of 7-8 during ANB.
                      That sounds like a more efficient plan than crafting greater enchantments. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Comment

Can anyone that has passed TL90 in this gold league tell me how many gems they have spent? For me, I can't see how you can do it for less than 10k gems. Currently at TL84 with less than an hour to go. Pretty much mathematically impossible to get to TL90. Now. However I am in the top 100. That means a lot of people are losing out on a celestial. 6 hours play time seem ludicrous. Old ANB would have given me a celestial for a top 100 finish, now I just have to sulk that I am missing out again.
                        Somewhere around 5k. Timer over, sitting at TL102 on Mage LB.

Comment

Spyclown , what class were you to be able to pass TL90 at CL452??? In any event, I have never passed TL with less than CL700+. Even to achieve TL84 cost me 3k gems.

Comment

Rafer, I play BH, spent probably 3.5K gems or so (unlocked 2nd and 3rd passive and utility, 2 rows of inventory, 2nd and 3rd companions, 2nd and 3rd ability progression slots, bought 1 endar, a couple xp jewelry while getting to lvl 70, opened one locked chest at around lvl 6, and between 6-8 200% xp boosters). Had a final CL in the upper 400s and finished TL92.

Comment

Wow that is amazing, CL400's and completing TL92. Now even with my BH in main mode and at CL1400, I can not complete TL90+. Think I might suck at this game and time to give up.

Comment

Wow that is amazing, CL400's and completing TL92. Now even with my BH in main mode and at CL1400, I can not complete TL90+. Think I might suck at this game and time to give up.
                                Dps ephemerals did mean a lot allowing 90 with 570Cl even for mobile. At normal mode or with exp ephemeras it took me at very least 850+ Cl. I suck at 90+ even at 1700 cl with both bh and mage, but I don't like them so don't care. But with warrior I like I managed to collect 6/6 Cboxes. Assume you don't have to give up so fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X