ANB leagues durations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Yep I get it but you cannot control that if they have multiple accounts?
    Of course, thats normal in most of the game, smurf account is everywhere .

Edit: even with the current format they cannot control that .

Comment

I assume doing TL90 without thousands of gems is now normal? Cuz I'm FTP. I've spent a total of .99 cents on this game for the living sword. I had just started and thought a weapon that lvled with me might make things a bit easier so I could enjoy the game as I learned. But so far I've reached only TL110 or 115 cant remember in the current ANB, spent maybe 100 gems give or take that I've farmed, mostly on inventory, ability slots, etc.. Only my second ANB, first one I had no clue what it was, I started Eternium in the middle of the last ANB. Created a Character cuz they asked me to and went back to my main after lol but learned about it from videos and forums afterwards, So I was prepared this time, good thing too cuz for some reason I was in ANB Silver, Idk how or why tho cuz The ANB Bronze I didn't do anything except maybe a few story levels..but I'm currently in top 100 last I checked, was in top 50 but my timer ran out and I made it to tl111 only oh well, I'll do better next event now that I see where I could use improvement and now I'm able to unlock a few more things to help like Firelily, ToS, VotWS, CoQ as well as almost all recipes purchased so I can craft most sets aside from the glory ones, only unlocking those if I need it otherwise saving them for last thing to unlock.

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd suggest to do the daily quests well, daily : ) Thus you'll have 1500-2000 gems for each ANB, which is more than enough to rank very high with any class, especially when you have a Firelily and the other sets/uniques
    Working...
    X