This game could be so much more addictive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game could be so much more addictive

I love this game, but even with the new ANB format and the 4th world, there is still only a fixed amount of gears that people can collect. For some of the really long time players, after decking out in full celestial gears, what else is there to do?

I think the game Devs should really expand the types of armor/weapons/skills in the game. It would be kind of cool if players are able to merge multiple gears of a lower tier into a randomize stat item of a higher tier. Like 20 grey makes 1 green, 40 green makes 1 blue, etc.

Also, create new skills that level up based on usage. This would force players to try out different skills and explore different ways to play a particular class. Oh, and a couple of new classes would be great, too. I'm thinking summoner and priest, for example.

I know these are fairly major updates, but the games needs more than just a new coat of paint to stay fresh and fun.

I believe that the port to the new game platform is at the top of the list. Of course, police work to remove the possible exploits and exploiters is an ongoing need. These are need-to-haves.

Other changes probably appear much farther down the list, even though they might be more popular to the player base.

Comment

Yeah, they are putting on these events now and they recently released the new crafting system which is great. I would love to see a new class sometime as well
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
      X