Add a "claim all" button in mailbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a "claim all" button in mailbox

I crafted thousands of common gears to level up my craft mastery level, and I realized it send all this gears to my mailbox after my inventory is full. Is there a easy way to get things out from my mailbox?

Also since I have enough resources, it would be nice if there's an easy way to level up my craft mastery level.

Claim all wouldn't work unless you have enough inventory space - it would jest end up in an endless circle !

Travis did offer to help someone else clear out there mailbox after a crafting marathon so it may be worth an ask in support.

But, other than that there is no quick way to empty your mailbox. If you are truly rich in resources then crafting a Celestial Orb allegedly gives 10k crafting xp - I have never done that though. I am just going the RSI mouse clicking or Tablet tapping route.

Good luck
    Last edited by yaddab; 04-02-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
      Claim all wouldn't work unless you have enough inventory space - it would jest end up in an endless circle !

Travis did offer to help someone else clear out there mailbox after a crafting marathon so it may be worth an ask in support.

But, other than that there is no quick way to empty your mailbox. If you are truly rich in resources then crafting a Celestial Orb allegedly gives 10k crafting xp - I have never done that though. I am just going the RSI mouse clicking or Tablet tapping route.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply.

I assume when I click "claim all", it will try to claim the latest mails and fill my inventory. In this case, I only need to "claim all" 18 times (each time get 56 mails) to clean my 1000 mails.

I'm not rich enough to craft the Celestial Orb though, will still run common gear marathon and ignore my mailbox for now.

Comment

Travis can maybe delete your whole inbox
        left the game

Comment

Is it possible that you want to Salvage any possible resources from those items which are in the emails? In this case, a mass delete would not meet your needs. If they were excess resources which were spent only to gain Crafting Levels, then it would be fine.

(It is too bad that these come as individual emails, rather than the multi-item emails from the end of an ANB event...)

The ultimate might be a button within the eMail client called "Salvage All" which would take items attached to emails and send them directly to the Salvage filter to recover whatever percentage of those resources we were allowed. (Ensuring, of course, that there had been no ANB gear in those emails, which you might not want to salvage! :-)

Comment

Working...
          X