More unique Items/Enchantments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More unique Items/Enchantments

The only cape worth having right now is IM, maybe add a few more (e.g. with different boosts) equally good?
    I'd like the idea of bosses dropping unique weapons, I wouldn't say no to more cool weapons
    Enchantments were a great addition to the game, simply amazing! Are there any thoughts of adding more ? Like a fire/frost counterpart of RotS for instance.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by nightshade3; 04-03-2019, 07:24 AM.

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
    Enchantments were a great addition to the game, simply amazing! Are there any thoughts of adding more ? Like a fire/frost counterpart of RotS for instance.
    Thank you!
    It would be nice to have a fire enchant with a burn effect; where the DoT can supplement shockwave damage for warrior
    MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
    Warrior - Mobile

Comment

I for one would welcome some new enchants for cape, helm/hood, pants and boots. For the last two I suggest players be given a choice between "Hermes's wings" and "Cheetah footpads", one of which would grant a small flat bonus to base move speed (maybe 3-5 extra fps) and the other one a nice extra percent bonus (like 30-50%).

Also, I don't appreciate current options for glove enchantment. (+100 Haste) or (+ 100 Ability Rating) look like some interesting alternatives, appropriate for handgear, while dodge/parry/block seem more properly suited for boots/melee weapon/offhand respectively.
      Last edited by MarkHark; 04-05-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X