Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about buff Juggernaut Set to improve warrior a little bit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about buff Juggernaut Set to improve warrior a little bit?

Warrior is not good at high level trial, especially the Juggernaut Set is a joke!
    How about ,say, change the 6 pieces bonus into something like 'chance to trigger battle rage (x times at most in y seconds)', 4 pieces bonus into something like 'chance to recover health during attack' or 'skill attacks increase critical chance x, up to y times', and there are many possible alternatives, just plz do not keep the current ones, they are completely useless.
    Last edited by prophetlmn; 04-17-2019, 02:04 AM.

Originally posted by prophetlmn View Post
    Warrior is not good at high level trial, especially the Juggernaut Set is a joke!
    Well..complete Jugg set is difficult for me (pure Whirlwind warrior)...i agree with that

But..but..4Adv/2 Jugg...not bad

I'm not an experience warrior player at all..wat I do to compensate this?

Practice..practice..practice..and seeks guidance & recommendation/suggestion from senior players

Thank you
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Right now, you can't improve these high trials like BH/Mage, but I would say: don't look at other classes, look at the only Warrior LB Like TheExorcist said above: Use 2 Juggernaut/4Adventurer in your Build and practise. You can reach TL110 and higher.
      left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
        Right now, you can't improve these high trials like BH/Mage, but I would say: don't look at other classes, look at the only Warrior LB Like TheExorcist said above: Use 2 Juggernaut/4Adventurer in your Build and practise. You can reach TL110 and higher.
        I actually play both classes and now I am near 110, so I feel warrior begin to fall off compare with others, and you have to pay more efforts to pass the same level tl, the 4/2 combination is not bad, but I do not think they intentionally make jugg this way so we will never use it in full set, indeed it is warrior skills need tweak and buff, just think about the current meta, it's something weird, basically it's just like in wow you run defense build with fury gear, but that's more complicated so I just suggest this simple fix.

Comment

Working...
        X