Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some problems and issues that i want to tell you. (IMHO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some problems and issues that i want to tell you. (IMHO)

First of all, thank you for the creating this game. My first experience was great and i think ,this is one of the interesting games on Google\Apple stores. I thoght like this because of one think: this is the first game and this is first my topic on similar forums, because i care a lot about future of this app. So, let's begin.

Firstly, i want to tell you something about problems and few ideas that i will be happy to see in future.

Problems:

- Please, rework this daily quests for 20 gems and some exp. There's onyly few quests that exist. And make this: "kill 50, kill 100 enemies, etc" is pretty annoying to make every day.
    - Big problems about game content after 70th level. No content to play more. (70 level is pretty easy to get for one day).
    - Free gifts for log in every day. Chests with 5 items that includes ( mostly) 3 greens, 1 blue and HOPEFULLY 1 mystic. Before 70lvl? - ok. After - no any reason to get it. Even free.
    - Social aspect of game is pretty weak, absolutely no communication with other players. Because of that - no any reason to correctly choose character specialiation.
    - Yes, it is grind game type. But this game includes some scenario. Simple, but good and complete. How about to work more in this aspect?
    - No any complete reason to add friends in game. For real. Some gems? i can easily get it fron grind some chapters.

And many other bugs, issues etc.

What i can offer you here and what I want to see in future:

- Please, make some interesting daily quests. Keep the reward type and keep the idea of them. But just add some similar ones to get the reward. ( I WON'T KILL THIS FROGS ).
    - Daily rewards. Maybe, you can raise the item qulity from chests by reducing count of them. For example: 1 chest - 2 items. randomly, but with higher chance to get legendary or smth.
    - game content. Here we can choose 2 ways: 1st one - make leveling more longer, but you need to do more game content to see for people who leveling. I mean, more other chapters. 2nd - addd some more content after finishing 70lvl.
    - How about PVP and PVE content? For now it is pretty hard to beilive that some of this will include. But you just imagine, how this two aspects will increase the interests of play. Add some place (arena or smth.) where people can PvP. With rewards and some other stuff.
    - In additional I REALLY WISH to see ingame some kind of Dungeons. With few bosses and big rewards. NOT in solo game mode. I wish to see, how people add other people to complete the instances.
    - Please, think a little about adding some more specializations or some new characters type. If social aspects, as instances, will be addded, i wish to see healer spec. in game. Tank, DPS classes, range. it is prette easy now to complete by non-target system.
    - new content please....
    - IMHO. can you redesign the view of set clothes for characters. It doesen't looks really deifferent to regular blue or green items. No effect of "legendary" items.

This is just small part of ideas that i wish to see in this game in future. Hope ya'll have a great day. Thank you.

Sorry, if i made some mistakes here.

As beta-tester I want to say thank you for new BH sets and weapons. Great new ideas for building sets.

Comment

I think so..
      it's good idea

Comment

Working...
      X